South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course)

5 posters

Go down

Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course) Empty Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course)

Post by JSteele Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

1980 Honda CB900C - for sale or trade - $750 (Sheridan, Indiana)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-08-16, 12:03AM EDT
Reply to: 7t732-3208723423@sale.craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980 Honda CB 900 C. Price is negotiable. Call/text 317-607-0380 to come take a look.

The good:

It's a fantastic bike. Runs well, powerful, looks and sounds great. This bike is unique. Very few were made in the US. The CB900C differs from the CB900F in that it has 10 gears: 5 in the "high" setting and 5 in the "low" setting. Most people leave it in the "low" setting, and use the "high" 5th gear as a 6th gear overdrive. It's garage kept; it has been well taken care of. The lights and gauges all work fine. It shifts easily; I had no problems learning to ride on this motorcycle. It's a great cruiser for impressing friends.

The bad:

The rear brake does not work. Experienced riders will know that the rear brake is not required, and I had no problems learning to ride without it. Additionally, the left muffler is missing. I didn't notice it until I was told. Both of these should be fairly easy to fix. I was never bothered by it. Also, it leaks a few drops of oil after you're done riding it.

Why I'm selling:

I'm down-sizing. My parents don't like large bikes, so they've agreed to buy me a smaller one if I sell this one. With college all year, I really only need something simple for the short commute. This bike was built for the open road, and I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure someone else will enjoy it as much as I have. NO TRADES

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3208723423.html
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course) Empty Re: Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course)

Post by Dragon Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:26 pm

" Experienced riders will know that the rear brake is not required "

Experienced riders will know he is a bloody idiot. Cool
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course) Empty Really!!!

Post by Sonny Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Dude needs to stay in college. Didn't notice that the muffler was missing. Buy a car, a big one.
Sonny
Sonny
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down

Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course) Empty Re: Bike for sale. For experienced rider only (with parental permission of course)

Post by Melissakins Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:35 pm

LOL Rear brake is not required. mmmk Smile
Melissakins
Melissakins

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Dragon wrote:" Experienced riders will know that the rear brake is not required "

Experienced riders will know he is a bloody idiot. Cool

I never use my rear brake affraid
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down