South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you go to Chicago for a cafe?

3 posters

Go down

Would you go to Chicago for a cafe? Empty Would you go to Chicago for a cafe?

Post by Dragon Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/1930357577.html

Twisted Evil
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Would you go to Chicago for a cafe? Empty Re: Would you go to Chicago for a cafe?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:31 am

Nah, I prefer to build my own, that is what cafe is really all about. But I have a feeling that it is approaching mainstream status that will send it into a different type of market, where people buy them already built and buy factory parts and accessories. The origins of the cafe racer was to buy a cheap bike, use the tools and materials you had around you, combined with your own skill, ingenuity, and creativity to build your own bike. Those bikes gained the soul of the builder/rider from its unique styling and the blood he/she spilled to make it a one off bike!

Call me a traditionalist!

Back to top Go down

Would you go to Chicago for a cafe? Empty Re: Would you go to Chicago for a cafe?

Post by camo Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

For $4000 I can build a bike the way I want it, DOnt care for the red and black on this bike either. Looks to be a pretty sharp bike. Just does not appeal to me personally.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:50 am

Nice looking bike though, perty colors. (Yes Camo, I meant to spell "pretty" that way)
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down