South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMS Cafe Racer Parts!

2 posters

Go down

DWMS Cafe Racer Parts! Empty DWMS Cafe Racer Parts!

Post by joeyputt Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Well, I guess it is time! Most of you know that I have been custom building motorcycles professionally for many years...and most of you know that I am a vintage Honda lover as well...and although I build a large variety of motorcycles cafe racers are my favorite style...

I have been building and riding race style machines for a very long time and although some of us have known about and rocked the cafe style machines for many years the cafe scene is about to blow! young and old riders alike are putting togethor wonderful cafe bikes from shore to shore!

As the cafe racer emerges as the bike of choice for so many and the vintage 70's Hondas being the platform of choice for so many owners to build I can not help to and am very proud to announce that I will be offering to the general public my hand fabricated cafe racer parts under the DWMS Brand name at prices nearly half of what is generally available now!

Here is the prototype mold that I started fabricating today! This is a steel unit...

DWMS Cafe Racer Parts! 000_0013

DWMS Cafe Racer Parts! 000_0024

Last edited by joeyputt on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

DWMS Cafe Racer Parts! Empty Re: DWMS Cafe Racer Parts!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:25 am

Whoa! Nice Joey. You're correct about cafe racers blowing up, and your seat looks great. I'm not so sure about the wide tire thing, but I like wider seats regardless. Excellent job dude. Are you marketing these anywhere else?

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 am

Thanks Brother Deviant1! ...I did not mean like super wide chopper tires, more like crotch rocket wide tire. As for advertising I have a website coming for the shop and am strategizing now...have a few things in the works. I am always open to ideas!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 am

That is one sweet seat. Although I won't be building a cafe. I will spread the word on this. And I would love to see one completed. Very nice mock-up.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks Brother Hayweed, I am thinking about going with a diamond tuck seat for that vintage style but am not sure yet...
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down