South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about a joke thread

+29
WideGlider
intruderrider
SoalBoy
mobilestromrider
Sonny
Mrbadlands
Scadoodle
InfidelKT
Hondarat
yellawd
ratznfragn
crispy
Nat Sass
Jack the Bagger
JSteele
jleyburn
ZombieNNN
01YZF6
jmunsey
Miss G
river rat
misfit
Dragon
Edera
hayweed
camo
Paladin
wseibert
jughead
33 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

How about a joke thread - Page 12 Empty Re: How about a joke thread

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 pm

I was going to say, jump on the elephant, Lions don't mess with them much. Never would have guess
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Mrs. Biker Bob's perfect breakfast

She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

And Biker Bob is on the back of the milk carton.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Good one Dragon.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

Two wives go out for girls night. Both got drunk, started walking home and had to pee. They stopped at a cemetery but had nothing to wipe with. One used her panties the other grabbed a wreath off a grave. The next morning one husband called the other and said "no more girls night out! my wife came back with no panties." the other husband said "you think that's bad? mine came back with a card in her crack that read 'from all of us at the fire station- we'll never forget you!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 pm

http://www.eligr.com/2010/08/why-never-to-ask-favors-from-the-graphic-designers/

just click, read , and enjoy....lol
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am

3 babies in a womb discussing what they would be when they were born and grown up.
1st said: i wanna be a plumber so i can fix the pipes in here coz its a bit leaky.
2nd said: i wanna be an electrician so i can get sum light in here, its a bit dark.
3rd said im gonna be a boxer. The others thought this hilarious and asked, why ? He replied: so i can beat the s*it out of the bald guy who keeps coming in here and spitting on us!!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 am

At a wedding party recently someone yelled, "All the married men please
stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living."

The bartender was crushed to death.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKYs -
NOT REALLY GOOD FOR MUCH OF ANYTHING.
BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 am

A Police STOP at 2 AM
An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer then asks,
"Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The man replies,
"That would be my wife."
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 pm

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?" "Terrorists have kidnapped Congress, and are asking for a $10 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection.". "How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks. The man replies, "About a gallon!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm

A cop was staking out a bar for DUI's. At closing a guy stumbles out of the bar, trips on the curb, & tries his keys on 5 different cars before finding his. Then he sat in the car fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Finally everyone left the bar & drove off, & he started his car & began to pull away. The cop pulled him over & gave the Breathalyzer test. The results showed 0.0. He demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy."
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am

Irish Alzheimer's

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life.
After Mass, the priest caught up with him and said, "Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"

Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced me hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine and I knew he came to church every Sunday. I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal McGlynn's hat."

The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"

Murphy replied, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after all."

With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile and said; "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in Hell?"
Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left me hat."
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am

Sunday Morning Sex
I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling..

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am

NBA VS NFL

Even if you aren't a Sports Fan this is Very Interesting!

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71, I repeat 71
cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related
charges
8 have been arrested! for shoplifting

21currently are defendants in lawsuits,
and
84have been arrested for drunk driving

in the last year !

Can you guess which organization this is?
Is it the NBA Or NFL?

Give up yet?
Scroll down,

Neither,
it's the 535 members of the
United States Congress

The same group of Idiots that crank out
hundreds of new laws each
year
designed to keep the rest of us in line.

You gotta pass this one on!

NOW YOU KNOW FOR SURE, IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE IN NOVEMBER 2012.

KICK THEM ALL OUT OF HOUSE AND

1/3 OUT OF THE SENATE.

LET THEM KNOW THEY WORK FOR US, NOT THE

OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 am

Finally Together …

Judy got married and had 10 children.
Her first husband, Ted, died of cancer.
She married again, and had 6 more children.
Bob was killed in a car accident.
Judy again remarried; she and John had 5 more children.
Judy finally died, after having 21 children.
Standing before her coffin the preacher thanked the Lord
for this very loving woman and said,
"Lord, they are finally together."
Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret,
"Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"
Margaret replied,
"I think he means her legs, Ethel … Her legs"

01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

ITTING ON THE FRONT PORCH!!

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only
twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

jmunsey wrote:ITTING ON THE FRONT PORCH!!

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only
twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.

I have never heard it explained quite that way buuut I can't fault your logic.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 am

me either..... nice !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:22 pm

In ancient Israel, it came to pass that a trader by the name of Abraham Com did take unto himself a young wife by the name of Dot.
And Dot Com was a comely woman, broad of shoulder and long of leg. Indeed, she was often called Amazon Dot Com.
And she said unto Abraham, her husband, "Why dost thou travel so far from town to town with thy goods when thou canst trade without ever leaving thy tent?" And Abraham did look at her - as though she were several saddle bags short of a camel load - but simply said, "How, dear?"

And Dot replied, "I will place drums in all the towns and drums in between to send messages saying what you have for sale, and they will reply telling you who hath the best price. The sale can be made on the drums and delivery made by Uriah's Pony Stable (UPS)."

Abraham thought long and decided he would let Dot have her way with the drums. The drums rang out and were an immediate success. Abraham sold all the goods he had at the top price, without ever having to move from his tent.

To prevent neighboring countries from overhearing what the drums were saying, Dot devised a system that only she and the drummers knew. It was called Must Send Drum Over Sound (MSDOS), and she also developed a language to transmit ideas and pictures: Hebrew To The People (HTTP).

But this success did arouse envy. A man named Maccabia did secrete himself inside Abraham's drum and began to siphon off some of Abraham's business. But he was soon discovered, arrested and prosecuted for insider trading.

And the young men did take to Dot Com's trading as doth the greedy horsefly take to camel dung. They were called Nomadic Ecclesiastical Rich Dominican Sybarites, or NERDS.

And lo, the land was so feverish with joy at the new riches and the deafening sound of drums that no one noticed that the real riches were going to that enterprising drum dealer, Brother William of Gates, who bought off every drum maker in the land. And he did insist on drums to be made that would work only with Brother Gates' drum heads and drumsticks.

Lo, Dot did say, "Oh, Abraham, what we have started is being taken over by others!" And as Abraham looked out over the Bay of Ezekiel , or eBay as it came to be known, he said, "We need a name that reflects what we are." And Dot replied, "Young Ambitious Hebrew Owner Operators." "YAHOO," said Abraham. And because it was Dot's idea, they named it YAHOO Dot Com.

Abraham's cousin, Joshua, being the young Gregarious Energetic Educated Kid (GEEK) that he was, soon started using Dot's drums to locate things around the countryside. It soon became known as God's Own Official Guide to Locating Everything(GOOGLE).

And that is how it all began.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 am

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the young boy three nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking and going blue in the face.... The father realizes the boy has swallowed the coins and starts slapping him on the back. The boy coughs up 2 of them but is still choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper, places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully pulls down his pants; takes hold of the boy's' testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly.. tighter and tighter !!! After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last of the coins, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor? "

"No," the woman replied. "I work for the IRS. we know how to squeeze out every last nickel !"
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 am

That is a good one!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

BLONDE JOKES

DISNEYLAND
Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.
FLORIDA OR MOON
Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?' The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida?'
CAR
TROUBLE
A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
Mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, 'What's the story?'
He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'
She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'
SPEEDING TICKET
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'
RIVER WALK
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'
AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE
A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.'
The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.
The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?
'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'
'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'
KNITTING
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!
Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'
'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'
BLONDE ON THE SUN
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.
The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!'
The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!'
The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.
'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian.
To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'
IN A VACUUM
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night.... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'
FINALLY,
THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!
A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?' 'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language. He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating. The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the fluff is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!". The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 pm

What Causes Arthritis?

A drunk man, who smelled of liquor, sat down on a subway next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked, 'Say Father, do you know what causes arthritis?'

The priest replies, 'My Son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of a bath.'

The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be damned,' Then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?'

The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.'

Make sure you understand the ramifications of a question before offering the answer
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Anna had lost her husband almost four years ago.
Her daughter was constantly calling her and

urging her to get back into the dating world.

Finally, Anna said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replied,

"Mom I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit.
They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asked her to join him for a weekend in Vermont ..

Their first night there, she undressed as he did
There she stood nude, except for a pair of black lacy panties; he was in his birthday suit..

Looking her over, he asked, "Why the black panties?"

She replied:

"My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still mourning."

He knew he was not getting lucky that night.

The following night was the same--

she stood there wearing the black panties,

and he was in his birthday suit--

but now he was wearing a black condom ..

She looked at him and asked: "What's with the black condom?"

He replied, "I want to offer my deepest condolences"
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next