South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault

4 posters

Go down

3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault Empty 3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault

Post by JSteele Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/3_area_motorcyclists_injured_i.html
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault Empty Re: 3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Jeez. And I bet he walks. Vehicular assault, DWI and probation violations.....it should be attempted murder.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault Empty Re: 3 Mobile area motorcyclists injured in crash near Smoky Mountains; troopers charge 20-year-old with DUI and vehicular assault

Post by ZombieNNN Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Damn.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by ScooterTrash69 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

I spoke with Kelly from Saraland and he said the guy made a left hand
turn into the middle of a pack of 12 bikes. He tried to have his girlfriend
say she was driving until the other riders seen her in handcuffs and
started asking why she was in cuffs. He ended up admitting shortly
after that he had been driving. Kelly has a broken rib, calapsed lung,
and normal road rash, unfortunaltly one guy lost a leg. This will be one
case I'll be following.
ScooterTrash69
ScooterTrash69
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down