South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area

3 posters

Go down

Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area Empty Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:37 pm

http://www.montevallo.edu/atsc/motorcycle/

The Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program has opened a motorcycle safety training range on the causeway just west of the battleship in the new AIDT Maritime Training Center, use the link above to see the training dates and if someone you know is just learning to ride send them to see us and not uncle joe.
Ride Safe, Straight and Rubber side down!

Back to top Go down

Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area Empty Re: Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area

Post by Phantom Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Is it similar to the one that they do at the Harley dealership where they provide bikes, etc.....
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area Empty Re: Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program opens training in Mobile/Baldwin County Area

Post by weirdbeard Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey Fred I remember you from BamaRides. The guy I just sold my Honda to was taking classes from the Harley place.. I wish had seen this sooner.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah it's like the one for riders edge, but without the Harley dealership tour course last from Friday through Sunday . We do 3 hours Friday night and then from 8-5 on Saturday and 8-2 Sunday We provide the bikes 125 Kawasaki's & 250 Suzuki's, also helmets, We can handle up to 12 people at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

hay Fred is the stae of Alabama planning on doing any updates for Ridercoaches anytime soon? I may have to attend the one in kentucky to get my update if not.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 pm

We actually held our update 2 weeks ago in Montevallo

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

I got my update thru the military. Montavello didnt seem to want to keep me in the loop. let em know if you need any help out there. I do BRC and ERC.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down