South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMS ride? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass

2 posters

Go down

PMS ride?         The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass Empty PMS ride? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass

Post by weirdbeard Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:42 pm

I was just wondering whatever happened to the PMS ride we were going to do.. Weathers been great.

If you build it they will come.. When are we going to go grab a beer at the PMS bar? Suspect
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

PMS ride?         The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass Empty Re: PMS ride? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass

Post by Phantom Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:43 pm

You are right.... I'll work on that.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

PMS ride?         The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass Empty Re: PMS ride? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and ass

Post by weirdbeard Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 pm

It takes a special kind of person to put rides together and make um work.. I don't have what it takes. Thanks Phantom. cheers
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 am

Yea, when y'all gonna come to my neck of the woods?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm in whenever we decide to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Loving all the Victorys we are getting! Anyway I'm up for a ride if I'm off!

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Deannsei wrote:Loving all the Victorys we are getting! Anyway I'm up for a ride if I'm off!

I kinda like um myself. Cool
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down