South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !

+3
Dragon
hayweed
saltcreep
7 posters

Go down

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  Empty Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:27 am

A couple of pics of My ride 97 Vulcan 800 Classic and the wifes ride a 06 Virago 250..
I just bought the vulcan back in August and I must say its the best bike I've owned.
Since the wife has done so well with the 250 and really enjoys riding her own bike, Im thinking
around summer she maybe ready for a little bigger bike..This was her first bike.

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  WP_000078

Just put the new tank bib on .
Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  WP_000070-1

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  WP_000077

Wifes Bike .
Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  WP_000075

She had to have hers personalized...
Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  WP_000076

Sorry not the best pics. But These are some that was on my phone. Will post some better ones
later....

Back to top Go down

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  Empty Re: Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !

Post by saltcreep Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:37 am

They look good, really like the colors on that Vulcan.
If that is a 97, someone sure knew how to take care of it... it looks like a new bike.
saltcreep
saltcreep
road grime

Back to top Go down

Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !  Empty Re: Just a view pics my ride and the wifes ride !

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks Saltcreep ! Yeah The guy that had it took very good care of it and I was looking for a bike and he was in need of some money and I got a really good deal on it. I keep them both in doors. And I keep them both cleaned and maintenanced. Neither bike has any paint work been done. I knew the owner of the 250 (wifes). But that Vulcan is a real joy to ride. After I got it my father in law went out and got him one cuz he liked mine so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Very sweet scoots.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Pret-ty kewwwwl.... Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Sweet, set up nice.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks everyone ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by river rat Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 am

Nice looking bikes Vulcanrider . pirat
river rat
river rat
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks Rat !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilestromrider Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm

That is a BIG 250, my sister had a Rebel 250 and it looked small to me but I was impressed at the acceleration that thing had for a 250.....
mobilestromrider
mobilestromrider
Rear of the Pack

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah that 250 does really well. There absolutely no room at all between 1st and 2nd gear thats for sure. I have seen this bike do 80 mph. Its fun to ride but after Ive been on my bike I sit on that 250 and feel like I'm sittin on the ground. But it has proven to be a great starter bike for the wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by tully_mars Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Just dont force the issue of jumping up. My wife road a 250 rebel for about 2 months and then wanted a Dyna lo rider. Though she took to riding very naturaly, She hardly ever road the HD due to being intimidated by the weight.

She was about to quit riding then we traded it for a sportster 1200. Now she rides all the way to Thunderbeach and back no issues. She is now starting to ride a Fat Boy some which weighs about 100lbs more than the original lo rider. It is all about making steps that arent to big.

Btw, nice bikes.
tully_mars
tully_mars
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Good idea, tully...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down