South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SETTING UP A BIKE NIGHT ON EASTERN SHORE

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SETTING UP A BIKE NIGHT ON EASTERN SHORE - Page 2 Empty Re: SETTING UP A BIKE NIGHT ON EASTERN SHORE

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

looking like a location in gulfshores/ foley area new resturant called champs I am talking to the owner now and he is interested in maybe a bike show. if so I would be sponsoring the "show" and will supply trophies and or some door prizes, and thinking about a $5 buy in for a single card draw pot paying out to a 1st - 3rd high card, and everyone should try the resturant its a great place to eat

Back to top Go down

SETTING UP A BIKE NIGHT ON EASTERN SHORE - Page 2 Empty Re: SETTING UP A BIKE NIGHT ON EASTERN SHORE

Post by hayweed Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds like a plan to me.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 6:14 pm

alright the resturant is a definite all we need is dates, I say the last saturday of each month for the meet and greet. how is everybody for the last saturday of july for the show. there will be giveaways and a local chopper shop will be involved also. there will be different categories of bikes so regular guys should enter there ride also, and bring the big guns ladies and gentlemen, if we are putting it on I would like one of us to take the show. MORE INFO TO COME after the date is set. everybody good with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Sounds cool. I'll be there. We need to get some SAMCSociety.com shirts and stickers made.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm good for saturday night

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun May 30, 2010 8:13 pm

We need to come up with design for a shirt. I have a friend that does embroidery. I can have some shirts made for some of the members. We can have t shirts made at a local shop.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

aight I'll get my buddy in overdrive for those logos so folks can have something to chose from

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Cool man. And thanks for fixin your pic. I can read your post's now. cheers
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:53 am

Is the local chopper shop going to be Gulf Coast Choppers? Billie is a good freind and a great guy. And the show being the last weekend in July gives me time to get my new tank and bodywork done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm

yes you hit it right on the nose, I have not spoke to him myself he asked the owner to let him know as soon as anyone wanted to put one on he would be all for it. owner also said that there most likely be giveaways from him and other stores I am going today to set in stone the date and get some specifics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm

I'll call Billie and give him a heads up about it. He'll definately be in, and he's a really cool cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

You need some help, let me know. I've done more than one bike run type event in my life. Always willing to lend a hand.

We'll need some flier soon to get out to the local shops and other locations.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

just posted go take a look what you think

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 am

Posted where? I dont see one.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm

in the events section BIKE SHOW AT CHAMPS JULY 31ST

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Sorry Nick. She said we need a flier. Thought you meant you posted a flier. We do need one to put up around town.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm

flyers are coming soon

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Kewl.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Give me all the info, I can put one together for you. Layout and design is one of my many skills.

I can come up with something pretty eye catching if you want.

Let me know
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Deannsei wrote:Hell I wanna stop every hour! Yes I'm whimpy Smile

I'm with you on that, Getting the age that I have to stop and stretch out the joints more often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am

I've got the start of a FLY going. Just need to fill in a few details when we get them and it's ready to go. Need an Address for Champs. Registration Starting and Ending times, Judging time and awards time. That's about it. Also Any sponsors you may have not so we can give them a plug.

PM me with the information or bring it with you on the 12th.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:57 am

I'll bring the info on the 12th, that way we can all be there to conversate

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:24 am

Sounds like a plan to me! cheers
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah! I'm excited about this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by wseibert Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Edera wrote:Give me all the info, I can put one together for you. Layout and design is one of my many skills.

Yes, the layout and design is very important.

You create a beautiful product.
You show it to the client and the client is excited.
The client then has a meeting with the executive managers.
The executive managers decide the font should be changed slightly.
The colors may need some tweaking.

Before you know it, your beautiful flyer is in wingdings, with a black background, and blood red text color.

/suicide
wseibert
wseibert
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next