South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

riding on the eastern shore call me

Go down

riding on the eastern shore call me Empty riding on the eastern shore call me

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:25 am

hit me up I'll come ride 334-470-6642

Back to top Go down

riding on the eastern shore call me Empty Re: riding on the eastern shore call me

Post by hayweed Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 am

Where do you really live? I'm out by the airport and it looks like it is nighttime. Wind is blowin so hard I think my tree's are comin down. look's like I picked a good week to put mine in the shop.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

riding on the eastern shore call me Empty Re: riding on the eastern shore call me

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:54 am

I live in foley,al alot of the weather blows just north of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:58 am

Hey nick, I'm about to start tearing into my exhaust problem and I'll probably be out riding in a couple of hours. I'll give ya a ring if it works out.

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Lucky you. It's rainin like a b%^ch over here. I think you live in Hawaii or something. sunny All I do is sit aroun and watch it rain. Sad
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

good luck, call me if you have problems I have all kinds of things at the shop from customers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm

The shop eh? That might be worth a ride over to look at! My shop is my garage, which I'm currently sharing with a hundred bags of linens from my wife's cleaning business! We just got her a storage unit to put it all in. Maybe by Monday afternoon I'll have my garage back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 pm

nothing real special just alot of square footage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Square footage is the name of game! If I had more square footage the wife wouldn't get so uptight every time I drag home a new pile of junk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:30 pm

we are thinking about running to the suzuki dealership in malbis leaving around 2ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I've got some work to do before two then. I'll call ya and let ya know around 1:30.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 12:35 pm

sounds good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 6:02 pm

decent ride in today the rain was heavy at times but it would lighten up. got the pegs and seat ordered for the rear of my bike so the ol'lady can ride on this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down