South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sissy Bar, Pad and Rack for sale...also assorted odds & ends

Go down

Sissy Bar, Pad and Rack for sale...also assorted odds & ends Empty Sissy Bar, Pad and Rack for sale...also assorted odds & ends

Post by jmunsey Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 pm

This is a Paladin sissy bar with backrest, luggage rack and detachable bracket. I bought it for my wifes 2004 Honda VTX 1300 but it may fit other bikes. I don't have all the spacers and stuff but do have the owners installation guide that lists them. This is like new...used very little. She decided she needed a tour pak more so this came off and a tour pak went on. Just cleaning the garage and all this stuff will go at yard sale prices. If at all interested just let me know and we can work out a price. Pretty much just make an offer. This sissy bar costs well over $300 when bought new.

Photobucket

Also have a brand new Honda VTX 1300 sead and passenger pad. Bought this off ebay and was gonna send it off to Butt Buffer to have a gel pad installed. Never got around to it and we just went to Daytona Bike Week and had all the work down there. Not sure what other bikes it may fit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Additionally...Have some Harley stuff I need to get rid of.

Chrome tach off my 2000 Softail. Worked great and I hated to take it off...but....I installed a Quadzilla batwing stereo fairing and it had to come off.

Also stock Police Roadking Tach...same story...bought a stereo batwing fairing for the Deuece Coupe and had to lose the tach.

Bought a new digital oil level and temp dipstick for the softail a couple years ago from ESHD. I did not like it as much as the old digital temp dipstick I had on it so put the old one back on and put the new one back in its package and left it on the work bench. Basically like new.

Other stuff:

Original exhaust for 2004 Honda VTX 1300...very good condition. She wanted louder pipes so replaced them this year I think with V&H loud pipes of some kind. Have a few other stock items off her VTX.

Have two mufflers off stock HD touring model.....good shape.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Sissy Bar, Pad and Rack for sale...also assorted odds & ends Empty Re: Sissy Bar, Pad and Rack for sale...also assorted odds & ends

Post by jmunsey Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:04 am

Anyone interested in a like new Twin Max carb synchronizer? I think I used it once on an old BMW I had.

Also have a sidecar frame for sale. It is for a California Sidecar Friendship III that was used with a Goldwing. I bought a complete new frame to mount to my HD.

I have a few other odds and ends to be put out at our annual yard sale (barn sale this time) on Friday and Saturday of this week. Just off 85 and 90 out near Elsanor area about 4 miles east of Robertsdale. Should have signs up.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down