South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

09 victory kingpin

5 posters

Go down

09 victory kingpin Empty 09 victory kingpin

Post by beachbum_ Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

So im thinking about giving up my 09 victory kingpin with 25k on it close to 2 years left on warranty that pretty much fixes anything for a 50 dollar deductible excludes tires/ brakes . Bike needs a good detailing for some minor clear coat scratch's and
the pipes have a few scratch's on the back nothing major . i did drop it in a parking area in the mountain's but not while moving hurt my pride more than the bike has brand new service and rear tire realitivly new front tire less than 2k on it If you havn't seen it it is one of the best looking color combos with the most beautiful lines of almost any stock bike i have ever seen and it gets compliments every where it has been . this past daytona bike week Arlen Ness pulled up next to me on main street and commented that my bike was his all time favorite color/style of stock bikes from victory. book says 7300 low and 10300 highn and i believe my bike is at least on the higher end it has mid size windshield and electronic cruise 400.00 from victory added on the down sweep pipes 1k (have the original set too) added the passenger sissy bar and all main has been performed between the two dealerships in pensacola and loxley. i am the orignal owner and have had the bike 37 months. a lot of the miles are highway miles from solo trips to mountains/daytona etc. the bike has never let me down with the biggest maintenance issue was a broken clutch cable (cost was 50 ded to fix) reason it broke was my own stupidity from not lubing the ends after washing.. and yes the bike has been wet more than a few times and it has never had a trickle charger hooked up as i ride it almost daily three times since i had it it sit in garage because of shoulder surgeries but i started riding it around my subdivision daily within a couple weeks. yeap my doc an wife both raised hell oh well. Might be interested in trade or just selling it and no im not desperate so i will not give it away i have the orignal title in hand as it never had any liens etc. Bought a new vic is the only reason im considering selling
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/mountains12.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/home.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/dragontail4.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/2012-06-15_17-31-27_629.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/2012-06-15_17-31-14_156.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/2012-06-12_15-58-03_87.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/2012-06-12_15-57-52_739.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/bukweet_/2012-06-12_15-57-26_597.jpg

hopefully these links will show bike and i have plenty more pictures of the bike
i live ten minutes over the lillian alabama line in fl and can be reached at bukweet53@gmail.com
possible trades would be maybe a small bike 250 to 500 cc low profile that i can possibly get my wife to learn to drive or a hot rod car truck etc my bike is not junk and im not looking for any junk.
Please give me some feedback / advice etc on what would be fair and tips on selling etc

Peace beachbum_

Victory a real AMERICAN made Motorcycle and i dont say they are better than Harley but i dam sure dont believe they are any less of one

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

09 victory kingpin Empty Re: 09 victory kingpin

Post by hayweed Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 am

I would say about $10k. If I had the money I would buy it. Damn fine bike.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Very nice.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

09 victory kingpin Empty let me know

Post by beachbum_ Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 am

cmon guys let me know what u think am i unrealistic or close and which way would u go with the bike bear in mind im not in a bind or caught up in making payments im just trying to be realistic knowing there is just no way i will ride both bikes to be able to justify keeping it. i just dont want the bike to just sit there knowing damn well how great of a bike it is and that it will bring a bunch load of pleasure for someone else. bike is not perfect and would be like brand new with very little work. to me it is almost ready to have stuff like the shock oil changed and the front brake rotor has a little warp to it thanks to the many thunderstorms we have around here but by no means is it bad in just one of those people that thinks everything has to be perfect etc. also if your thinking about one of those ads where the bike is ten years old with 3k miles and never seen rain blah blah well it is not the case this bike has been around and has not been a garage in wash n wax and back in garage it has been well ridden and not a sit n park bike which to me is way better for it than a high dollar trophy status symbol.
buying this bike after not riding for thirty years has been the best decision i have made in my life in 25 years of getting clean and sober and i hope someone else will be able to get at least some of the benefits from it that i have. so please give me a honest opinion or ideas about it and trust me other than slapping my ol lady you cant hurt my feelings well not easily Smile beach_
if u dont want to post up here just email me bukweet53@gmail.com

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 am

I would ask around 10k and take no less than 8. Unless it is someone you want to give a deal.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

09 victory kingpin Empty for sale

Post by beachbum_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm

ok i realize that two bikes and one rider is just not realistic anyone that is interested in buying a fine a** bike let me know and make a realistic offer and the only partial trade that might interest me would be a scooter for my wife who by the way is not interested in any kind of street bike but maybe she would ride a little scooter when we go camping. if interested let me know

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm thinking about getting something else, but wife says it has to be a bagger this go around. Nice bike, I'll pass it on if I run into anyone looking.
jaded
jaded
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down

09 victory kingpin Empty oh well

Post by beachbum_ Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm

looks like unless you want to give anything away you just cant sell it. had a dude come by and check it out and says he really wants it and his wife couldnt stop wiggling around and giggling then we talk price and he offers me 7k for it i just hit the garage door button and started heading inside .he starts going wait wait and then says he will up it to 7500. i just keep walking and said 9k cash now and went in and closed the door lol he has left three messages going up a 100 bucks at a time. i havnt answered him on any. dont get me wrong i will go down on the price somewhat but hell for 8k ill just sell it to a friend or just keep it. I absolutely love the bike and just dont like seeing her sit.
i am also wondering that if i can get a complete set of skins for it how much do you think it would be to bob it. i think it would make one awesome project with the 100ci 6 speed

beachbum_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 pm

LOL. I agree with you.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Sad fact of the current economy...super buyers market for just about anything if you have the money to buy....really bad sellers market for anything.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

I agree jmunsey. Thats the market. If you want to sell a bike you're going to have to take a beating.
jaded
jaded
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down