South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

+12
weirdbeard
Dragon
misfit
keystiger
beachbum_
DirtFreak
Hondarat
Miss G
intruderrider
crispy
hayweed
Phantom
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

Post by weirdbeard Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 am

It was good to meet some new folks in person.. Cool I like the place.

I had seen Dragons bike before and liked it, but now I have seen it run.. I have bike envy.. Bella Morte' Twisted Evil
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

Post by Miss G Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 am

weirdbeard wrote: It was good to meet some new folks in person.. Cool I like the place.

I had seen Dragons bike before and liked it, but now I have seen it run.. I have bike envy.. Bella Morte' Twisted Evil

lol!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:30 am

Had a great time.
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 am

some pix... I'm sure edera has some as well.

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2424

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2423

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2422

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2421

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2420

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2418

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2417

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 3 DSC_2425
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 am

Great turn out for this one. The place was very nice and it was great seeing everyone again. We need to do this more often.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Can we make this place our "CLUB HOUSE" I love the back deck. LOL Great food, good service, the people are really nice and are trying to win our loyalty. Next Bike night we should put out the word, Heck we have two new members from this one. They were sitting at the bar and asked for the website.

Great seeing you all there, and seeing so new faces for me.

Photo's to come

Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:40 pm

weirdbeard wrote: It was good to meet some new folks in person.. Cool I like the place.

Awww, thanks Bro. Best compliment I could ever hope for. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Edera, it was great to meet you. I enjoyed chatting...you too Dragon!

Yep, time to hand out some of those snazzy little "business" cards I have now. *grin*
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 pm

It was great to meet Some of yall. I do like the MBM. I would like it to be the club house too!!
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by tully_mars Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Might be there. Telling some friends I know about it too.
tully_mars
tully_mars
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm

The more the merrier. Very Happy They can come to the BBQ too if they like. Just let me or edera know so we can adjust the food amounts. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Just got home had a great time , good to see everyone.
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am

Always good to see you too Crispy, Also all those who turned out for a great night of fun.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 am

It was a lot of fun!! cheers Too bad so many couldn't make it.
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 am

I was really hoping to make it...but....we went to the styx river to go tubing early...around 9:30am...hoping to miss the afternoon thunderstorms......we did...just we we were turning in the tubes it got real cloudy and thunderous.....I was still hoping to get home...change and head over there.....but......I never realized just how much beer you have to drink just to float down a river......when we finally got home.....all that beer and the nap-monster nailed us!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 am

jmunsey wrote:I was really hoping to make it...but....we went to the styx river to go tubing early...around 9:30am...hoping to miss the afternoon thunderstorms......we did...just we we were turning in the tubes it got real cloudy and thunderous.....I was still hoping to get home...change and head over there.....but......I never realized just how much beer you have to drink just to float down a river......when we finally got home.....all that beer and the nap-monster nailed us!
lol!
I was watching the weather yesterday afternoon and wondered if y'all got stormed on. Y'all definitely missed a grand time. Only a few showed up but it was fun.
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:28 pm

And a great time was had by all!!!
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Hondarat wrote:And a great time was had by all!!!

And some better than others. Twisted Evil *giggle*
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey, I think I was there
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3