South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

+12
weirdbeard
Dragon
misfit
keystiger
beachbum_
DirtFreak
Hondarat
Miss G
intruderrider
crispy
hayweed
Phantom
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

Post by weirdbeard Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:28 pm

misfit wrote:Who's riding there from Mobile? Wanna meet up and ride in as a group?

I decided I need a break from work. I am just doing a half day tomorrow. Misfit give me a call and we can ride over.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope  Sat 5pm - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet / Greet / Bike Night at Middle Bay Market in Fairhope Sat 5pm

Post by crispy Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Phantom wrote:crispy...totally missed your question there. The place is definitely kid friendly.

To late kid are at grandmothers now. Thanks
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

my thirteen yo son is coming with me
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm

I may have a guest following me tonight.
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Hondarat wrote:I may have a guest following me tonight.
The more the better.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misfit Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Can we meet up with some of you guys around daphne? Not sure where this place is.
misfit
misfit
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 pm

What are the food prices like? I might get hungry. Lol
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Never been or ate there, but they seem to have a good following and lots of different foods with different specials for 12 a plate.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Middle-Bay-Market-Bar-Grill/129315333777028

Live music often too.

http://www.middlebaymarket.com/

We plan on eatin ourselves. Wink
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keystiger Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 pm

HEy misfit,
Very easy to find. Just take 98 straight through Daphne and into Fairhope (not scenic 98 into downtown) Stay on the 4 lane. Past Ruby Tuesday and Big lots almost like your heading out of town toward the Fairhope airport where the 4 lane becomes 2 lanes.
But it will be on your left heading south on 98 can't miss it. Large tan building with red letters before the 4 lane becomes 2. If you get to the 2 lane section turn around :-)

I will be coming in from another direction as I have to feed a coworkers dogs while he is out of town or I would meet up with ya'll.
keystiger
keystiger
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtFreak Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Not going to make it. Sad
DirtFreak
DirtFreak
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 pm

So it looks like we're gonna have about 10 to 15 people hopefully..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:34 pm

ill be there with a few friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm

food is 8 bucks to 20 bucks per person depending on what you get.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 pm

I can't wait!! I plan on something for dinner there myself. What a Face Ok..off to feed the herd and get myself ready.
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:04 pm

DirtFreak wrote:Not going to make it. Sad

Oh, that's it....we're gonna hafta talk bad about ya alllll night long. Twisted Evil

Just kidding. geek We all know stuff gets in the way sometimes. Next time for sure. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:25 pm

K cool thanks. See y'all there
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I'll be there maybe just a little late so don't talk to loud about me Very Happy
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 pm

intruderrider wrote:I'll be there maybe just a little late so don't talk to loud about me Very Happy
That's ok. I will be a little late also.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 pm

The bayway looks like a parking lot moving slow
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm

It was great to see some of y'all again and really nice to meet some new folks too. Can't wait to do this again!!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Good times. Thanks to all of you who showed up.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm

It was a really good showing!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondarat Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Had a great time! Let's do it again soon!
Hondarat
Hondarat
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by keystiger Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Good place, good food and good folks.

Lookin forward to the next one!
keystiger
keystiger
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

Was pretty darn KEWL. Glad I got meet some of yas, sorry to the ones I didn't and had fun ridin with a few of ya. I'm ready for the next one. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next