South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl

Go down

Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl Empty Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Cleaning my carbs I discovered a tiny hole in the bottom of one of the coroded pits in a bowl and a crack in the drain screw threads. Anyone got a spare I can afford? Here is what it looks like:
Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl IMG_0608

Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl IMG_0609

Last edited by seaguy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to ad picts)

Back to top Go down

Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl Empty Re: Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Post a pic of it, I may have one and so may Alex, but I will have to look at it as we both just have some parts sitting around that we are not sure what type of handa they go too?

Back to top Go down

Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl Empty Re: Help: need a cb350 type kehin carb bowl

Post by weirdbeard Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 pm

I have a couple off a 125.. post up a pic of what you have.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 am

tWistedWheelz wrote:Post a pic of it, I may have one and so may Alex, but I will have to look at it as we both just have some parts sitting around that we are not sure what type of handa they go too?
Pictures of it posted now. I patched the holes with a fuel sealant but it's not really designed for pot metal.

Last edited by seaguy on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ad verbage)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

Thaey are the same Kiehin bowls that my 350f has, but I am sorry, I do not have a spare! Deviant1 may, but I think he sold all of his 350 stuff a while back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 am

Carb parts are on the way! Found a guy on honda twins dot net that had what I needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down