South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafe Racer Origins and History

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cafe Racer Origins and History - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe Racer Origins and History

Post by Dragon Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:21 am

I will try that. Twisted Evil

And while I am at it, I will also use that line on my grade school sweethearts Dad, who happens to live in the same little town and has a 1954 Harley 74 Panhead that has sat in his old metal shed for 30 years.......another great source of frustration for me.....Sad
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Cafe Racer Origins and History - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe Racer Origins and History

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 am

hahaha awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

I feel you dragon, have not seen him in awhile but I know a brother that has a Indian Chief sitting in an old shed...he rides his harley regular but that chief was just sitting there last time I was over...breaks my heart!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 pm

what kills me is to see one just sitting out in the elements never getting ridden or anything.

I really hurts my heart. Sad
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am

Now y'all have me looking on Craigslist for a sweet find on a Cafe Racer.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

ZombieNNN wrote: Now y'all have me looking on Craigslist for a sweet find on a Cafe Racer.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DO IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:04 am

Man there has been a load of great 70's buildable bikes, a lot of them running, over this way on dothan and panama craigslist for $500-1000 !
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Yep. Some good deals around mobile too. I'll try to post some up for ya as I find 'em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I try to post up all of the good ones that I find. I don't have the spare money to get them but one of you might.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2