South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLR-650 for those that might be interested.

3 posters

Go down

KLR-650 for those that might be interested. Empty KLR-650 for those that might be interested.

Post by Mrbadlands Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm

I am not sure anyone is interested, but I have a friend I work with that has a KLR-650 for sale. It is listed in the New Orleans craigslist, but he actually lives on the northshore in Abita Springs.

The bike is in good shape and has been well taken care of with low mileage as well.

Look at it and see what you think if your interested. If your not interested, thanks for your time!

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/mcy/4298636852.html
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

KLR-650 for those that might be interested. Empty Re: KLR-650 for those that might be interested.

Post by hayweed Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Nice. Not a good time for me to be looking at another bike though. Good luck to him.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

KLR-650 for those that might be interested. Empty Re: KLR-650 for those that might be interested.

Post by 72shovelhead Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 am

Nice Bike and price, I am actually looking for a deal on an old sporty(CHEAP!) to convert to an all terrain bike.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Thanks Guys,

He purchased that bike and later decided to sell it after buying new tires and a few other things for it. If you all run upon someone that is interested, I am sure he will negotiate down from there.

Thanks for looking!!
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down