South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Bike news

3 posters

Go down

Random Bike news Empty Random Bike news

Post by JSteele Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22/police-say-4-upstate-ny-bikers-clocked-going-138-mph-on-interstate-issued/?intcmp=obnetwork
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Random Bike news Empty Re: Random Bike news

Post by Miss G Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Dang... Can't say much, I got lucky when I pulled my little stunt MANY years back....

Was on my then husbands V65 Sabre on the interstate in either South Carolina or Northeast Georgia. Saw something in my mirror coming up...FAST! So I pulled into the slow lane to the far right track. This car came past me and still nearly blew me off the road. Sooooo....I wonder how fast he's going and move to the fast lane and crank the throttle. I stayed waaaaay back but was counting time on certain landmarks. When I made 3 of those with the same time count, I glanced at my speedo... Holy sh*t, I was rolling 141!! affraid  I let go of the throttle until I hit 65. I've never gone that fast before, nor since....
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 am

I used to be an over the road truck driver. There where many times when I would be on an interstate at night with not much traffic. I would be in my own world listing to Art Bell's show on the radio about something crazy and then out of no where a guy on a crotch rocket would blow by going 150+ and scare the dog poo out of me!
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Art Bell Very Happy 

George Noory has coast to coast now
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down