South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working today!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Working today! - Page 2 Empty Re: Working today!

Post by hayweed Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am

Deann. You don't look very good today. You feel ok. Maybe you need to go home and lay down. You cany work sick. Laughing
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am

I rode around yesterday. Just burning up some miles to get more comfortable with the new road king. I really like that bike - more power than I have had before - starting to feel the itch to see what its got. haha.

I did 120 miles yesterday and never left the area. Went ot Mobile Bay Harley to look at grips, went to Eastern Shore Harley just because I have a harley now - haha - then went to Retro Cycles and got some new grips ordered. Should be able to pick them up before the cookout next Saturday.

Then I came home and striped the gas tank emblems off the bike, removed the horn cover so I could do a little customizing... then startaed my handlebar swap. What an ordeal!!! The new bars came in, the wiring extensions came in - had the old bars unbolted (not disassembled - thanks Hayweed for that tip - Wink ), and turned out the handlebar clamps are 1 1/4" - so my new 1" bars wont fit. Today I am welding some steel plates to the new bar so I can hopefully get it to clamp down. Not holding my breath...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Yea Hayweed I feel sick /cough /cough!! lol but then someone has to pay for the new bike guess it gotta be me. I would rather sit on my butt and get paid then sweat like Amish! But I'm sure it will be more rewarding than what I do today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok so Ted came by and picked up the Mustang and hes going to get my bike! He said I need to put some miles on it, and the people at the church wants me to bring it by tonight so they can see it, (I think he really wanted to ride it). So now I'm guarding the Busi from my patients! I hope the weather holds out for the ride home...or I'm gonna be alittle upset tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Well, several of the folks form here met up and are out ridin today. I opted out since it's coming down in BUCKETS over here in Daphne so far today. Sad

Hope it clears off for you.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Yes me too Dragon! I told him to bring my leather just incase. Scrubs is not going to be any protection in the rain nor cover much if they get wet! Then I would have to apologize to the people I blind....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Not sure how riding boots and scrubs looks either....

Might usher in the newest fad for seksah though..... Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm

It is sexy! New craze neon green scrub pants riding up the leg with visible black HD boots! Everyone should try it! (not to mention white ass legs) This I have done. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

The ride Sunday was marvelous, Dragon. And I think that scrubs and boots are bee-yooo-tii-full together. Then again I think that motorcycles make anything look good.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

lol agreed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Working this weekend... I hate it but thankful I have a job. Idid'nt ride today as I dodged lighting yesterday on my way home. It said 40% chance of rain...I'm not seeing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Afternoon showers......like clockwork!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 pm

yep they have arrived..now I'm glad I have the car clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2