South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things!

+13
jughead
Sonny
01YZF6
Paladin
intruderrider
river rat
ZombieNNN
crispy
Hondarat
Jack the Bagger
Miss G
hayweed
jmunsey
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things! - Page 4 Empty Re: Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things!

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am

heeeeheeeeheeee
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things! - Page 4 Empty Re: Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things!

Post by jmunsey Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

http://resistance.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2600775%3AVideo%3A5552218&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

Great little music video!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 pm

not from my POV per say, but was still funny...

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, (I can’t imagine how this could happen – but on with the story)
Barrack 0bama meets a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohamed?' he asks.
'No my son, I am St. Peter; Mohamed is higher up.'
Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohamed should be higher than St. Peter, 0bama climbs the ladder in great strides,
climbs up through the clouds and comes into a room
where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again, 'Are you Mohamed?'
'Why no,' he answers, 'I am Moses;
Mohamed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy
he climbs the ladder yet again.

He discovers a larger room
where he meets an angelic looking man
with a beard.
Full of hope, he asks again,
'Are you Mohamed?'

'No, I am Jesus, the Christ;
you will find Mohamed higher up.'

Mohamed higher than Jesus!
Man, oh man! 0bama can hardly contain his delight
and climbs and climbs ever higher.

Once again, he reaches an even larger room
where he meets this truly magnificent looking man
with a silver white beard
and once again repeats his question:

'Are you Mohamed?' he gasps as he is by now,
totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son, I am Almighty God,
the Alpha and the Omega, but you look exhausted.
Would you like a cup of coffee?'

0bama says, 'Yes please!'
As God looks behind him, he claps his hands
and yells out: 'Hey, Mohamed, two coffees!'

Keep your trust in your God;
your president is an idiot.
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Subject: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ACTION BY OBAMA

OBAMA STOPS WOUNDED SOLDIER FROM SPEAKING!!

Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington , Va.

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet/fundraiser event in Starkville . As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube to come; he's a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg , NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. You're just starting to see the Obamanation. This is just how the Nazis did it in the 1930s -- slowly, one step at a time. This should be forwarded to everyone regardless of party affiliation!

Semper Fi

Paymaster Louis Wayne Qualls Det. 1249

Charles M. Campbell

254/774-6980

Arlington , Va.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Excellent read, Send this to all you know. You will understand when you have finished reading it.

A rather gentle explanation of the difference in thinking between people with opposite outlooks.

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs.

The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Audrey doing?"

She replied, "Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over."

Her wise father asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA."

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back, "That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!"

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, "Welcome to the conservative side of the fence."

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jughead Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

JOE vs. JOSE
> >
> > You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families
> have two parents, two children, and live in California .
> >
> > Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes
> $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
> >
> > Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number,
> and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".
> >
> > Ready? Now pay attention....
> >
> > Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or
> $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
> $31,231.00.
> >
> > Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or
> $31,200.0 0 per year.Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.
> >
> > Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for
> his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has
> $24,031.00.
> >
> > Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and
> local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose
> Illegal still has $31,200.00.
> >
> > Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
> welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year.
> Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
> >
> > Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps,
> WIC and welfare.. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.
> >
> > Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe
> Legal now has 9,631 .00.
> >
> > Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose
> Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal
> still has $ 31,200.00.
> >
> > Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some
> of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.
> >
> > Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has
> $31,200.00.
> >
> > Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
> etc..
> >
> > Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200..00 stretch to pay utilities,
> gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..
> >
> > Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
> work.
> >
> > Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.
> >
> > Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary
> school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while Jose Illegal's
> children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an
> after school ESL program. Joe Legal'schildren go home.
> >
> > Now, when they reach college age, Joe Legal's kids may not get into a
> State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition
> help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes,
> while Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a
> minority.
> >
> > Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services,
> but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
> >
> > Do you get it, now?
jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 pm

oldie but goodie....
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilestromrider Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Well this is not Political but too me it was fowl and I could not find a stupid drivers thread. I park my bike in a parking space and the one to the right of me was avalible too, when I came out of the store this is what I find!!!!!
The lady got mad at me for taking a picture of her truck, and when I said my thoughts, she got in locked the doors and waited on me to leave Mad

Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things! - Page 4 0012
mobilestromrider
mobilestromrider
Rear of the Pack

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when
she grows up. She said she wanted to be President of the United States.
Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there. So I asked her,
"If you were President, what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people...
Her parents proudly beamed.

"Wow...what a worthy goal," I told her. "But you don't have to wait
until you're President to do that.

Tell you what - you can come over to my house and mow the
lawn, pull weeds and sweep my driveway, and I'll pay you $50.
Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy
hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a
new house." How about doing something wonderful like that?

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me
straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy
come over and do the work and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her parents still aren't speaking to me.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Stunning !
There are very few of us who know just what all of Obama's Czars do, as they quietly go about their "work" in the nation's capital. Now this listing of their names and job descriptions should be educational to all Americans, no matter what your political leaning. If you resent the existence of these extra-governmental "officials", with their very generous salaries funded by, you guessed it, you the taxpayer, then get angry with the one who put these characters on the payroll.

OBAMA'S "CZARS"
Who they are and what they want to do:

Richard Holbrooke
AfghanistanCzar
Ultra liberal anti gun former Gov. Of New Mexico. Pro Abortion and legal drug use. Dissolve the 2nd Amendment
Ed Montgomery
Auto recovery Czar
Black radical anti business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.
Jeffrey Crowley
AIDS Czar
Radical Homosexual.. A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and especially, a Special Status for homosexuals only, including complete free health care for gays.
Alan Bersin
Border Czar
The former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders open to illegals without interference from US
David J. Hayes
California Water Czar
Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, "Progress Policy". No training or experience in water management whatsoever. DEPRIVES WATER FARMERS TO PROTECT ENDANGERED FISH (Duh)
Ron Bloom
Car Czar
Auto Union worker. Anti business & anti nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?

Dennis Ross
Central Region Czar
Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti gun and completely pro abortion.
Lynn Rosenthal
Domestic Violence Czar

Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration.Imagine?

Gil Kerlikowske

Drug Czar

devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs

Paul Volcker

Economic Czar

Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy. Member of anti business "Progressive Policy" organization

Carol Browner

Energy and Environment Czar

Political Radical Former head of EPA - known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois

Faith-Based Czar

Political Black activist-Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti gun ownership lobbyist. WHAT THE HELL DOES A FAITH BASED CZAR DO???????????

Cameron Davis

Great LakesCzar

Chicago radical anti business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Van Jones

Green Jobs Czar

(since resigned).. Black activist Member of American communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views.

Daniel Fried

Guantanamo Closure Czar

Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle.

Health Czar

Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra

Information Czar

Born in New Delhi , India . Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails. (hello?)

Todd Stern

International Climate Czar

Anti business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supportrer of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair

Intelligence Czar

Ret. Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as "provocative". Chair of ultra liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell

Mideast Peace Czar

Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots". (God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate

Kenneth Feinberg

Pay Czar

Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs. (horribly true)

Cass Sunstein

Regulatory Czar

Liberal activist judge believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good". Essentially against 1st amendment. Rules against personal freedoms many times -like private gun ownership and right to free speech. This guy has to be run out of Washington!!

John Holdren

Science Czar

Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney

Stimulus Accountability Czar

Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico .

J. Scott Gration

Sudan Czar

Native of Democratic Republic of Congo . Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations

Herb Allison

TARP Czar

Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan

Terrorism Czar

Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs.Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military A TOTAL MORON!!!!!

Aneesh Chopra

Technology Czar

No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan

Adolfo Carrion Jr.

Urban Affairs Czar

Puerto Rico born Anti-American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and health care

Ashton Carter

Weapons Czar

Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America .. No Other "policy"

Gary Samore

WMD Policy Czar

Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy".

How lucky are we that these are the people who are helping President Obama in the RUNNING of our country and the White House?

ARE YOU ANGRY YET? Please pass this on and EDUCATE your family, friends and neighbors!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 am

Subject: A great article by Marybeth Hicks

Call it an occupational hazard, but I can't look at the Occupy Wall Street protesters without thinking, "Who parented these people?"

As a culture columnist, I've commented on the social and political ramifications of the "movement" - now known as "OWS" - whose fairyland agenda can be summarized by one of their placards: "Everything for everybody."

Thanks to their pipe-dream platform, it's clear there are people with serious designs on "transformational" change in America who are using the protesters like bedsprings in a brothel.

Yet it's not my role as a commentator that prompts my parenting question, but rather the fact that I'm the mother of four teens and young adults. There are some crucial life lessons that the protesters' moms clearly have not passed along.

Here, then, are five things the OWS protesters' mothers should have taught their children but obviously didn't, so I will:

* Life isn't fair. The concept of justice - that everyone should be treated fairly - is a worthy and worthwhile moral imperative on which our nation was founded. But justice and economic equality are not the same. Or, as Mick Jagger said, "You can't always get what you want."

No matter how you try to "level the playing field," some people have better luck, skills, talents or connections that land them in better places. Some seem to have all the advantages in life but squander them, others play the modest hand they're dealt and make up the difference in hard work and perseverance, and some find jobs on Wall Street and eventually buy houses in the Hamptons. Is it fair? Stupid question.

* Nothing is "free." Protesting with signs that seek "free" college degrees and "free" health care make you look like idiots, because colleges and hospitals don't operate on rainbows and sunshine. There is no magic money machine to tap for your meandering educational careers and "slow paths" to adulthood, and the 53 percent of taxpaying Americans owe you neither a degree nor an annual physical.

While I'm pointing out this obvious fact, here are a few other things that are not free: overtime for police officers and municipal workers, trash hauling, repairs to fixtures and property, condoms, Band-Aids and the food that inexplicably appears on the tables in your makeshift protest kitchens. Real people with real dollars are underwriting your civic temper tantrum.

* Your word is your bond. When you demonstrate to eliminate student loan debt, you are advocating precisely the lack of integrity you decry in others. Loans are made based on solemn promises to repay them. No one forces you to borrow money; you are free to choose educational pursuits that don't require loans, or to seek technical or vocational training that allows you to support yourself and your ongoing educational goals. Also, for the record, being a college student is not a state of victimization. It's a privilege that billions of young people around the globe would die for - literally.

* A protest is not a party. On Saturday in New York, while making a mad dash from my cab to the door of my hotel to avoid you, I saw what isn't evident in the newsreel footage of your demonstrations: Most of you are doing this only for attention and fun. Serious people in a sober pursuit of social and political change don't dance jigs down Sixth Avenue like attendees of a Renaissance festival. You look foolish, you smell gross, you are clearly high and you don't seem to realize that all around you are people who deem you irrelevant.

* There are reasons you haven't found jobs. The truth? Your tattooed necks, gauged ears, facial piercings and dirty dreadlocks are off-putting. Nonconformity for the sake of nonconformity isn't a virtue. Occupy reality: Only 4 percent of college graduates are out of work. If you are among that 4 percent, find a mirror and face the problem. It's not them. It's you
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 am

THE PRESIDENCY
SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT.

If you don't, then you are part of the problem.

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE.

After two years of Obama ...
Here's your change!

January 2009
TODAY
% chg
Source
Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S.
$1.83
$3.44
84%

Crude oil, European Brent (barrel)
$43..48
$99..02
127.7%

Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel)
$38..74
$91..38
135.9%

Gold: London (per troy oz.)
$853.25
$1,369.50
60.5%

Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL
$3.56
$6.33
78.1%

Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL
$9.66
$13..75
42.3%

Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. Fob
$13..37
$35..39
164.7%

Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall
7.6%
9.4%
23.7%

Unemployment rate, blacks
12.6%
15.8%
25.4%

Number of unemployed
24.7%

Number of fed. Employees
2.2%

Real median household income
$50,112
$49,777
-0.7%

Number of food stamp recipients
35.1%

Number of unemployment benefit recipients
22.2%

Number of long-term unemployed
146.2%

Poverty rate, individuals
13.2%
14.3%
8.3%

People in poverty in U.S.
9.5%

U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings
n/a

Present Situation Index
-21.4%

Failed banks
17.1%

U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate
-8.6%

U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions
18.4%

U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions
6.5%

National debt, in trillions
$10..627
$14..052
32.2%

Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.
Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!
Sources:
(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor;
(7) FHFA; (Cool Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller; (9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC;
(13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury
So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 29 months -- so you'll have one year and five months to come up with an answer.Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...
I WONDER HOW MANY WILL FORWARD THIS ?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out."
"In God We Trust."

You can't get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek. <°))))>< ...
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Current European Tax Rates
United Kingdom
Income Tax: 50%
VAT: 17.5% TOTAL: 67.5%

France
Income Tax: 40%
VAT: 19.6% TOTAL: 59.6%

Greece
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 65%

Spain
Income Tax: 45%
VAT: 16% TOTAL: 61%

Portugal
Income Tax: 42%
VAT: 20% TOTAL: 62%

Sweden
Income Tax: 55%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 80%

Norway
Income Tax: 54.3%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 79.3%

Netherlands
Income Tax: 52%
VAT: 19% TOTAL: 71%

Denmark
Income Tax: 58%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 83%

Finland
Income Tax: 53%
VAT: 22% TOTAL: 75%
If you've started to wonder what the real costs of socialism are going to be - once the full program in these United States hits your wallet, take a look at the table. As you digest these mind-boggling figures, keep in mind that in spite of these astronomical tax rates, these countries are still not financing their social welfare programs exclusively from tax revenues! They are deeply mired in public debt of gargantuan proportions. Greece has reached the point where its debt is so huge it is in imminent danger of defaulting. That is the reason the European economic community has intervened to bail them out. If you're following the financial news, you know Spain and Portugal are right behind Greece.

The United States is now heading right down the same path. The VAT tax in the table is the national sales tax that Europeans pay. Stay tuned because that is exactly what you can expect to see the administration proposing after the fall elections. The initial percentage in the United States isn't going to be anywhere near the outrageous numbers you now see in Europe. Guess what. The current outrageous numbers in Europe didn't start out as outrageous either. They started out as minuscule - right around the 1% or 2% where they will start out in the United States. Magically, however, they ran up over the years to where they are now. Expect the same thing here.

It is the very notion that with hard work and perseverance, anybody can get ahead economically here in the USA. Do you think that can ever happen with tax rates between 60% and 80%? Think again. With the government taking that percentage of your money, your life will be exactly like life in Europe . . . You will never be able to buy a home. You will never buy a car. You will never send your children to college. Let's not shuffle the battle cry of the socialists under the rug either. It's always the same cry. Equalize income. Spread the wealth to the poor (whoever they are). Level the economic playing field. Accomplish that and everything will be rosy.

It's time to take a really hard look at reality. Greece is a perfect example. Despite the socialism system that has ruled this country for decades, with a 65% tax rate, they are drowning in public debt, would have defaulted without hundreds of billions in bailout money from the EU, and still . . . 20% of their population lives in poverty. What has all that socialism money bought, besides ultimate power for the politicians running the show? Do you think these people are "free?" They're not. They are slaves to their economic "system."

Instead of spreading the wealth around, spread this info around. It might wake up some people.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jughead Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 pm

jmunsey wrote:Current European Tax Rates
United Kingdom
Income Tax: 50%
VAT: 17.5% TOTAL: 67.5%

France
VAT: 19.6% TOTAL: 59.6%

Greece
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 65%

Spain
Income Tax: 45%
VAT: 16% TOTAL: 61%

Portugal
Income Tax: 42%
VAT: 20% TOTAL: 62%

Sweden
Income Tax: 55%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 80%

Norway
Income Tax: 54.3%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 79.3%

Netherlands
Income Tax: 52%
VAT: 19% TOTAL: 71%

Denmark
Income Tax: 58%
VAT: 25% TOTAL: 83%

Finland
Income Tax: 53%
VAT: 22% TOTAL: 75%
If you've started to wonder what the real costs of socialism are going to be - once the full program in these United States hits your wallet, take a look at the table. As you digest these mind-boggling figures, keep in mind that in spite of these astronomical tax rates, these countries are still not financing their social welfare programs exclusively from tax revenues! They are deeply mired in public debt of gargantuan proportions. Greece has reached the point where its debt is so huge it is in imminent danger of defaulting. That is the reason the European economic community has intervened to bail them out. If you're following the financial news, you know Spain and Portugal are right behind Greece.

The United States is now heading right down the same path. The VAT tax in the table is the national sales tax that Europeans pay. Stay tuned because that is exactly what you can expect to see the administration proposing after the fall elections. The initial percentage in the United States isn't going to be anywhere near the outrageous numbers you now see in Europe. Guess what. The current outrageous numbers in Europe didn't start out as outrageous either. They started out as minuscule - right around the 1% or 2% where they will start out in the United States. Magically, however, they ran up over the years to where they are now. Expect the same thing here.

It is the very notion that with hard work and perseverance, anybody can get ahead economically here in the USA. Do you think that can ever happen with tax rates between 60% and 80%? Think again. With the government taking that percentage of your money, your life will be exactly like life in Europe . . . You will never be able to buy a home. You will never buy a car. You will never send your children to college. Let's not shuffle the battle cry of the socialists under the rug either. It's always the same cry. Equalize income. Spread the wealth to the poor (whoever they are). Level the economic playing field. Accomplish that and everything will be rosy.

It's time to take a really hard look at reality. Greece is a perfect example. Despite the socialism system that has ruled this country for decades, with a 65% tax rate, they are drowning in public debt, would have defaulted without hundreds of billions in bailout money from the EU, and still . . . 20% of their population lives in poverty. What has all that socialism money bought, besides ultimate power for the politicians running the show? Do you think these people are "free?" They're not. They are slaves to their economic "system."

Instead of spreading the wealth around, spread this info around. It might wake up some people.

I only checked Greece and you made a slight error............. It can actually be worse than you thought............. the employee also pays 16% social security tax bringing the possible total to 79% (the VAT varies from 4.5% to 23%)
jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you letter from Michelle Obama:

Dear American Taxpayer

For only the

second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of my

country. I want to thank the hard working American people

for paying $242 thousand dollars for my vacation in

Spain .

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends,

my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.

Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in a

$2,500.00 per night private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury

hotel.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two and

the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we

were safe and cared for at all times. By the way, if you

happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol, I highly recommend the

Buenaventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella ; great lobster with rice

and oysters! I'm ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in

Martha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty, but what can you do if

you're not in Europe , you have to just grin and bear it?

Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate

according to Government Accounting Office reports) only used

47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were

a mere 1,031 tons of CO2. These are only rough estimates, but they

are close. That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend

Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive

smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can

lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.

I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few
days.

Cordially,

Michelle (Moochelle) Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India from which we just returned!

P.SS. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to Martha's Vineyard ; it was fabulous.

And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our dog Bo to

Martha's Vineyard so we and the children could have him with us

while we were away from the White House for eleven days. After

all, we couldn't take him on Air Force One because he might pee on some wires or something.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square foot house was great!

Love ya!

Remember we all have to share the pain of these economic times
equally! Love to -redistribute- share- the wealth.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:16 am

Best Example Yet!

It's a slow day in the small town of Pumphandle and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

(Stay with this.....and pay attention)

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel Owner.

(Almost done...keep reading)

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town now thinks that they are out of debt and there is a false atmosphere of optimism and glee.

And that, my friends, is how a "stimulus package" works!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 am

Playboy reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue. Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic.

In other news........ we all remember when KFC offered a "Hillary"meal, consisting of 2 small breasts and 2 large thighs, and two left wings. Now, KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket". It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken s*it.

Just keeping you up to date as this is my civic duty.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

My Tax Return was sent back to me by the IRS.....

AGAIN!!!

the reason:
Your response to the question: "List all dependents" , is not valid.

All I did was fill this in.

Dependents:
* 20 million illegal immigrants
* 3 million crack heads
* 42 million unemployable people on food stamps
* 2 million criminals in over 243 prisons
* Half of Mexico
* 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.

Apparently this was not an acceptable answer.
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jughead Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

"You are all wasting your time trying to explain cold hard facts to a liberal. It's like when you are in your car and cross the state line with your dog. You stop and try to explain to it what just happened. It looks at you expectantly, it wags it's tail, you might even get an excited bark or two. But the dog just does not have the faintest clue of what you said to it." __Larry Marino
jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 pm

This is right off his website so it is official now. I just checked with Mama Lou's and they will open for buffet breakfast starting at 7:30am. If ya miss that, then you can go to Cobalt's in Orange Beach.....very nice place!

March 10
Newt speaks at the Mobile & Baldwin County Joint GOP Committee Meeting
Saturday March 10 – 8:20am – 8:40am CT
John Word’s Restaurant & Cafe
2701 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, Alabama 36652
Note: This event is free and open to the public
Coffee and Meet & Greet with Newt
Saturday March 10 – 9:15am – 10:30am CT
Mama Lou’s
22288 Pine Street
Robertsdale, AL 36567

Lunch at Cobalt’s with Newt
Saturday March 10 – 11:30am – 12:30pm CT
Cobalt’s
28099 Perdido Beach Blvd.
Orange Beach, AL 36561
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WideGlider Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 pm

I found this to be very informative!

Click enlarge to read the text.

Political Stuff and other fowl smelling things! - Page 4 Bats
WideGlider
WideGlider

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 am

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others...

The Little Red Hen version 2012

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow. (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain. (Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

Then the farmer (Obama) came He said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

IS THIS A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 am

Depressed? Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, the Government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

Now, in Canada, they can only retire at 67, not 65. The government officials get the big bucks in their pocket and can retire at 55 with full pension while the tax payers, us, slave for pennies, and they're even getting rid of them, go figure.

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 3 for English.
I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.
They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......
Folks, we're screwed.....
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm

The links to verify the information are included. I won't ever go back to SNOOPS after my last email. They are "owned" by Obama's supporters. So you can check this one out for yourself!!!
ALL HOMEOWNERS MUST READ THIS!!! Can check out on below link and page down to HR-3590
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/health-plan.htm

If you own a home, Please read this.
THIS WILL BLOW YOU AWAY !!!!!

The National Association of REALTORS is all over this and working to get it repealed before it takes effect. But, I'm very pleased we aren't the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting homeowners. How many REALTORS do you think will vote Democratic in 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill and goes into effect in 2013.

Why 2013? Could it be to come to light AFTER the 2012 election? So, this is "change you can believe in"? Under the new health care bill, all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax.

If you sell a $400,000 home, you will be required to pay a $15,200 tax on this deal.
This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Does this make your November 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware this was in the Obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either!

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home>

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book. VOTERS NEED TO KNOW.
===============================================================
Look carefully at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW, NOT ONLY SENIORS.
Look carefully at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.
For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Marxist liberal media.

"The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present Monthly Fee of
$96.40, rising to:

$104.20 in 2012

$120.20 in 2013

And

$247.00 in 2014."

These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to all Seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.

REMEMBER THIS IN NOVEMBER 2012 AND VOTE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From now thru November 2012 this should be required reading -- at least weekly or monthly – BY ALL WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE!!!

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay:
Social Security Retirees,
Military Retirees,
Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.

Now.. Let this sink in really well -
He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens
He did not threaten to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates
He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired
He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around
He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff OR TO CUT THEIR OUTRAGEOUS RETIREMENT PACKAGES
He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients
He did not threaten the food stamp programs
He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid
He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters

The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!
Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with his selfishness and his lies?
His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only our Votes can stop him.
Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of the Presidency in 2012.

LET'S MAKE 2012 - THE END OF AN ERROR!

"Democracy... Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING!!!
A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!

Let's Take a Stand!!!

Obama: Gone!
Borders: Closed!
Language: English only
Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!

We the people are coming

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%.
What will you do?
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:30 am

The Obama plan!

Tax his land, tax his bed,
Tax the table at which he’s fed.
Tax his tractor, tax his mule,
Teach him taxes are the rule.
Tax his cow, tax his goat,
Tax his pants, tax his coat.
Tax his ties, tax his shirt,
Tax his work, tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco, tax his drink.
Tax him if he tries to think.
Tax his cigars, tax his beers,
If he cries, then tax his tears.
Tax his car, tax his gas,
Find other ways to tax his ass.
Tax all he has, then let him know
That you won’t be done ’til he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers,
Tax him some more.
Tax him ’till he’s good and sore.
Then tax his coffin, tax his grave.
Tax the sod in which he’s laid.
Put these words upon his tomb,
“Taxes drove me to my doom.”
When he’s gone, do not relax.
It’s time to apply the inheritance tax.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5684/tax-his-land-tax-his-bed-tax-tabl...
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next