South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtb 750 honda for cafe racer project

Go down

wtb  750 honda for cafe racer project Empty wtb 750 honda for cafe racer project

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

the fellow that is going to do my powder coating is hunting a cb750 of some sort to build into a cafe racer, he also told me he does alot of trading , ie powder coating for parts (deviant,twisted)
so if one pops up let me know RUNNING OR NOT he said sohc or dohc either one....

THANKS JIM

Back to top Go down

wtb  750 honda for cafe racer project Empty Re: wtb 750 honda for cafe racer project

Post by joeyputt Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:56 pm

I know where a couple are, sohc and dohc, let me see how much and I will let you know!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

wtb  750 honda for cafe racer project Empty Re: wtb 750 honda for cafe racer project

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 am

I have tons of parts if he's interested, but I've already got someone for powder coating. I'd be willing to trade for other parts. As far as the bikes go, they're all over. And if I were him I'd look for sohc specifically, there aren't nearly as many aftermarket parts for the dohc, plus they're heavier and slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 am

Deviant1 wrote: plus they're heavier and slower.
THANKS- i will tell him
slower - Ha Ha Ha lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down