South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mighty have fallen Sooners gave the game to missouri, Now who will be #1

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The mighty have fallen  Sooners gave the game to missouri, Now who will be #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The mighty have fallen Sooners gave the game to missouri, Now who will be #1

Post by jughead Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm

tWistedWheelz wrote:No sir jughead, I value your opinion and am pleased that you express it! That is what a forum is for. I never meant to offend you or call you elementary, only that MY OPINION is that thinking is elementary. I don't doubt you to be an Alabama fan, I am only stating that buy wishing a win for the other SEC teams, it only helps Alabama's ranking, which any Alabama fan should be for, if you really care about the Alabama program. If you only care that Alabama wins each game with no regard to the national ranking, then so be it, you are entitled to that. I am not trying to start an Efight, rather I am simply stating my opinion and debating it with others like yourself. Debating...not fighting or arguing!

I like Efight, I have never heard that phrase before.

Anyway. I actually owe everyone here an apology. I reread your post (the one I commented on) and I guess I was just having one of those days. Looking back at it you said nothing out of the way. I guess sometimes things read different depending on the state of mind you are in when you read them.

No harm no foul. elephant
jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2