South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't have too many projects... Right?

4 posters

Go down

Can't have too many projects... Right? Empty Can't have too many projects... Right?

Post by misfit Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Picked it up yesterday. I think this one will come before the GS bobber. 92' Intruder 1400. I can't believe how much of a beast this thing is. Oh, and the tank was on it when I got it. confused Can't have too many projects... Right? Imag0019
misfit
misfit
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Can't have too many projects... Right? Empty Re: Can't have too many projects... Right?

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Nice Harlazuki......lol!
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Can't have too many projects... Right? Empty Re: Can't have too many projects... Right?

Post by joeyputt Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 pm

hehehe...dang dragon! never have too many projects and there are a lot of great deals out there right now...what are you planning on doing to it...?
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh, I am just teasin. A full garage is a happy garage. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misfit Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

joeyputt wrote:hehehe...dang dragon! never have too many projects and there are a lot of great deals out there right now...what are you planning on doing to it...?
I'm really not sure yet. I put ape hangers on it today... That was a good start.
misfit
misfit
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 pm

dang! I have always wanted a 1400 intruder.. Had an 800 and it was great. cheers Nice score.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:44 am

Looks great dude. And yes you can have too many projects... but you're not nearly there yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down