South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE

+4
weirdbeard
Dragon
hayweed
Phantom
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE Empty PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE

Post by Phantom Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:04 am

DATE IS CHANGING - STAY TUNED

September meet, greet and ride. It's that time of the month again. Just kidding. We will be doing a run over to PMS (Panhandle Motorcycle Society) on Sunday, Sept 26 to hang out. The group over there is planning a ride, so times may be adjusted to make it there in time for the ride. It will actually be the 6 month anniversary of our website.

I figure we will do the following:

Riders coming from Mobile should pick a place to meet and then ride over at 12pm.
Riders on the Eastern Shore will meet these riders at the Shell station (98 and 98 just South of Fairhope) at 1pm.
This group will head East on 98 and will stop at the Shell station (I think) at the intersection of 98 and the Beach Express at 1:30pm.
There we will meet up with any other riders coming from the beach or Foley, etc.. We will pull out at 1:45pm, head East and arrive at PMS around 2:30ish.

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE Empty Re: PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE

Post by hayweed Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 am

All Mobile riders that wish to make the ride can PM me and we will agree on a meeting spot.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE Empty Re: PMS Lottery Ticket Run, Meet & Greet - DATE IS GOING TO CHANGE

Post by Dragon Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I put maybe, cuz a month out is awhile for us, but most likely we will be there. Very Happy.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Dragon wrote:I put maybe, cuz a month out is awhile for us, but most likely we will be there. Very Happy.
It's a month away.and on a Sunday. AND, I fixed your bike. So I dont want to hear about, "my bike aint runnin right". lol!
But seriously. Maybe she will feel like the ride. geek
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Anybody know where we are going exactly? Suspect
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I cannot confirm the allegations that I may or may not be able to attend.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm

weirdbeard wrote: Anybody know where we are going exactly? Suspect
We are going for a ride. Razz
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

hayweed wrote:
We are going for a ride. Razz

Dab blasted! Razz I know that.. It sounds like PMS has a club house or something.. Suspect Is this a big secret? Shocked
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Yes. They have their own bar. We will meet them there.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 pm

I can't tell if your joking or serious.. , But that sounds awesome! cheers
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 pm

They have their own little place with a bar, a stage, pool tables, etc. Should be a good time.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 pm

I will be in Cape Cod at that time.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 am

Proper answer: Yes, there will be beer.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KCS10247 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

sound like fun i will be there
KCS10247
KCS10247
road grime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am

So what's it gonna take for us to get a clubhouse? I vote for a tree fort! With a bar of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm

club house would encite an MC and also dues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 pm

Working that day Sad you guys have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Looks like we have 5 yes and possibly 5 more. Who else?
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Alright, we are getting closer. I know some can't plan that far in advance. I have updated the pole, so you can change your vote if you would like. I need to start getting some sort of an idea on how many will attend, so I can let them know. Thanks......

Phantom
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, we will make every attempt to be there. Hope that helps. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I funna make it.. It finna be a great ride. cheers
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 am

*******BUMP***********
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 pm

I will be there.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtFreak Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm riding & camping in Apalachicola NF that weekend. If I knew where the clubhouse was, then I could stop by on my way home. Is it called "Goatlips"?
DirtFreak
DirtFreak
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Ok, they are planning a ride for that day with a few stops for them and us. Afterwards, hang out at the clubhouse. I'll have more details in the next few days.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next