South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HD STUFF....CLEANING OUT THE SHED

Go down

HD STUFF....CLEANING OUT THE SHED Empty HD STUFF....CLEANING OUT THE SHED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Got a bit of stuff I've taken off my '02 Low Rider over time, plus some odds & ends if anybody needs anything.

HD Gold Flames Collection stuff:
Derby Cover
Nose Cone (points) Cover
2 Mirrors (round)
Gas Cap
Air Cleaner

All in good to excellent condition, just not my taste. Make me an offer for all or part of it.

10" rise T-bars
1 1/4" diameter predrilled for internal wiring
LIKE NEW condition, used less than a year
$60.00

Vance & Hines Longshots. Not sure exactly what they'll fit, I know they fit my FXDL. Probably fit most Dyna models except Wide Glide. They will not fit Softails. Fair condition, rusting on lower (front cyl) heat shield near rear of pipe. I used aftermarket heat shield to cover it up. Pipes are completely functional with all hardware. Would be great if you plan to wrap or powdercoat pipes.
$50.00

Passenger pillion from '01 Sportster. Very good condition.
$15.00

Low Rider stock clutch cable, stock front brake line, '01 stock Sportster front brake line, older set of Buckhorn bars.
Clutch cable should fit lots of TC Big Twins, good condition. Brake lines might work for other bikes as well. Bars would make a good door stop. I hate buckorns....LOL

If you see something you think you want let me know, we'll work something out. Open to interesting trades EXCEPT HD "themed" chrome. In fact if anyone has a slotted or solid 16x3 rear wheel I'd be very interested in talking to you.

This isn't junk, just a few things I've either taken off my bike over time or accumulated. It's all functional and able to be used right away.

I live near Pensacola and come over to Mobile now & then, and Orange Beach pretty often. No problem meeting half way if there's something you need quick.

Thanks
Andy

Back to top Go down

HD STUFF....CLEANING OUT THE SHED Empty Re: HD STUFF....CLEANING OUT THE SHED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 pm

i need 16" wheel also. lincoln.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

MIGHT be interested in the 10" drag bars. have to measure my bikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down