South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts!

5 posters

Go down

Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! Empty Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 pm

The word has come down that I must wall off half of my garage to make a bedroom for Robbie. He and my youngest are currently sharing a room and it's time for that to be over. So I'm losing a lot of space. Add to that the fact that there are five bikes sitting in there and probably another two bikes worth of parts. So I've got to get rid of some of my projects.
Up first is a goldwing project that was given to me by member here, Twisted Noodle. I will be paying it forward and giving it away as well. Come get it! No title.
Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! Goldwing1
Next is a 1968 cb350 project. This is a first year cb350 with a correct type 1 motor. But it's rough. The motor is stuck along with the transmission. I've got a spare motor and carbs that go with the bike. It has scrambler pipes on it. I'm selling this project for $300. You could part it out and make some money without a problem, or you could rebuild it and ride it. No Title but you don't need a title for it in Alabama.
Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! 100_2301
And finally is the 1985 Rebel 250 bobber project. I'll take $100.00 from a member for this project. It does not come with the tank pictured, but I will include lots of parts with it. The motor is free and the transmission shifts. The motor is out right now, the frame has been stripped and repainted. The swingarm has been detabbed and repainted. The front end has been simplified and had parts sandblasted and refinished. The headlight is from a harley. The bike needs to be put together. It also needs an exhaust. The seat is from a nightster and will mount easily to the frame. Also no title but the vin is clean.
Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! 100_2648
Basically it has to get gone. I'm cutting the fleet down to my two runners. Got an interesting trade? I'm listening. But I need these bikes gone pretty quickly. I'll make one hell of a package deal on all three of them. Plus I've got tons of old Honda parts you can pick through if you want. I've got to simplify my shop area a little bit. No reasonable offers refused. Call me at 251-213-3756. I'll leave this ad up for a few days and then off they go to Craigslist. I'm just giving you guys first shot (and lower prices). Oh, and call between 6.a.m. and 9p.m. please.

Back to top Go down

Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! Empty Re: Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Ok The Tree Fiddy is SOLD! That was quick. And I have a feeling we'll all see her again!
C'mon guys, someone come get these two bikes that are left. Get 'em both and I'll cut a little money off of the Rebel. You could sell parts and literally make over a thousand,easy on these two.

Back to top Go down

Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts! Empty Re: Thinning the herd. 3 project bikes and lots of old Honda parts!

Post by weirdbeard Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Dang.. I wanted the CB! Shocked That was fast.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 am

Super fast. Come get ya a free bike weirdbeard. We'll split a sixer too! C'mon dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

As much as I love getting free bikes and drinking beer,, I better not.. I need to spend that time and money on my bike. flower
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Okay well the Rebel is gone too. The Goldwing goes on Craigslist tonight. Free to a good home! Then the garage is cleaned out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

I'll get the free bike since you beat me last time

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

See it's on CL....no fair, give us "Bros and Sistahs" a chance first. Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 am

I tried. And I posted up there that it was going on Craigslist. If nick wants it he needs to call me. my number's in the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

Just razzin ya, Bro. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 pm

It's all good Dragon! No I really tried to get the bikes to members.
The goldwing is gone! A coworker of Draconis is getting it this evening. He says he'll join now that he has a bike.
The cb350 went to a member.
The Rebel just left my garage. She's going to 2002xlh (Clint)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

So everything is gone! Thanks to everyone for helping me clean out my garage! The wife is most pleased. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 pm

I claimed it last night what the heck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Slow down nick. I didn't see your post until after I had already given the bike away. You can't just "claim" it online and say it's yours. My number is at the top of this post and it says to call me. Plus you have my number anyway. And if you had called before the other guy got here to pick up the bike I would have held it for you then. but the bike's gone. You
gotta jump on a free bike dude. I knew it would go within a few minutes of me placing the CL ad and it did. I've been taking calls on it all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Deviant1 wrote:
gotta jump on a free bike dude. I knew it would go within a few minutes of me placing the CL ad and it did.

I was just looking around on C-list and saw yur add and was like " OHH! FREE BIKE!!" drunken
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 am

Believe me. if I had somewhere to work on her I would have been all over it.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 am

Me too, too many irons in the fire to work on anything else.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 pm

That was my problem. Too many projects, too little time and money. It's all done now though!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

There is always something on Craig's List that I want, but can't have.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 am

Deviant1 wrote:Ok The Tree Fiddy is SOLD! That was quick. And I have a feeling we'll all see her again!
C'mon guys, someone come get these two bikes that are left. Get 'em both and I'll cut a little money off of the Rebel. You could sell parts and literally make over a thousand,easy on these two.

I am mad that I missed the 350. thats right up my alley..
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 pm

I'd have gotten it to you to. Sorry bout that camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 pm

I saw the Wing on CL a week or so back, But not really what I am looking for. The 350 would have been a perfect builder for me. Keep your eye out for somethign similiar I am always looking for a bike. I need a project now since my last 2 are gone.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm

hmmm... I know of a few... I'll send ya a pm this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down