South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else having trouble with the board?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone else having trouble with the board? Empty Anyone else having trouble with the board?

Post by Dragon Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

None of the icons are showing up on mine ( read, unread topics, etc )
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble with the board? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble with the board?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 am

sometimes i have trouble differentiating between the various modes (new posts, read, etc.), but i think that's just me...

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble with the board? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble with the board?

Post by Dragon Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

Actually I think it was my ISP on crack. Rebooted the entire system and it's working.....so far......Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 am

[just you] I had some trouble the other day on my phone but had bad conection. bounce
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm

If you sign on and back off it wiil not show the new posts. I have that problem when crispy uses my laptop. He will sign on and then log me out so he can log in. It will think that I read all the new posts.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm

No, it wasn't that. I was logged in and it showed all the threads, just none of the icons were showing up at all. I relogged twice to be sure. But is fixed now, was the ISP's modem being stoopid.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wseibert Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 pm

I am having a similar issue.

People keep writing things and I am having difficulty finding the time to keep up Wink

please advise.
wseibert
wseibert
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Type faster, grasshopper.....Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

no, READ faster! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

just quit any trivial activities like your job

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm

yeah but that is only when you have like more than 5 or 6 people online, only problem it... that is when it gets fun. Razz
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down