South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on a New Weekly Bike Night

+6
crispy
weirdbeard
Dragon
Paladin
hayweed
Phantom
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Working on a New Weekly Bike Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Working on a New Weekly Bike Night

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 am

haha going to

Back to top Go down

Working on a New Weekly Bike Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Working on a New Weekly Bike Night

Post by KCS10247 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:05 pm

sound real cool i may not be there every week but bi weekly sound cool
cheers
KCS10247
KCS10247
road grime

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm

I get up at around 4 am. I am usually in bed along about 9:30ish
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

hahaha I remember when I did that to, now i'm tossing a guy out the bar about that time

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Well... talked to the store boss today...he has no problems with me switching to Wed. Nights off...so we can make more Wed. night bike nights. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 am

I could not commit to an every week thing, but on the weeks that I am off work I could try and make it. It is only a few miles from me. I have never attended a bike night, so it would be a new experience for me. I work in the vicinity of "oil Field trash" so having a thick skin is not an issue.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 am

Rolling Thunder/.paladin Knights Weekly Bike Night consisted of. Ohio Chapter 4, Ours ran from about mid April until mid Oct. Then is was too cold for some to ride.

The guys in one corner talking about bikes, the ladies in another trying to figure out how to make all the planned events the men came up with work.

We had some bike games. (Slow race, wienie bite, and a few others. ) we kept an accumulative point system for the last on of the season. Our Quarter Master truck was always open for pin, patches, and other POW/MIA -Military stuff. Sometimes there were other vendors. We had a DJ playing music.

Bike Nights are a social event. I always enjoyed myself. And we held ours every weekend, (Friday night) some weekends it was just us, other weekends it was crowded.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I will make it everytime time allows workin in a restaurant I never know my nights off until its usually to late or I get called in. I love these disorganized organizations I work for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 am

interested.....every other week though, on a rotating shift

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am

Good deal. Yeah, I have been concentrating on the bike show, so after this weekend I will work on a bike night. This place may not be the best place.... Does anyone have some suggestions? I am thinking some place that is central to both Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Maybe something in the Spanish Fort area.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

I dont live over there. So I have no idea where to have it in that area.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Hooters in Daphne. Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Are they gonna start one there?
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

They should. Nearly all Hooters I have ever heard of has a Bike Night.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 am

sweet
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2