South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale 2009 Sportster Custom 883

Go down

For Sale 2009 Sportster Custom 883 Empty For Sale 2009 Sportster Custom 883

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

My wife just slapped me with the cold hand of reality. We can't afford the payments on the bike so it has to go.
I'm going to keep the Shelby as my daily driver for now. Which is cool because I just pulled the carpet up and was amazed to see no rust. So that has bred new life into my motivation to restoring (term used loosely) it. Making it more road worthy with brake lines gas tank and fuel pump..etc. I might even fix the A/C and power steering.

I have a 2009 Harley XL883C. Bike has mid controls and shock of a sportster low. Oil has been changed and all maint. has been done. There are no problems with it. it has about 6500 miles and the original pipes and all other equipment will be back on it. I just bought it in February so I owe quite a bit on the loan about 10,500 to give you a ballpark. I know it's going to be a tough sell but I have to try. My relationship is counting on it.. Sad

I will post some pics as soon as I get them on the computer. I love this bike and it will kill me to sell it but I'll have to buy something a little more in my price range. Anyone have anything for sale that can put me on a payment plan?? This was a stretch for me but I thought I could swing it. I probably can but we'll have to go without some necessities like electricity, or food.. lol

Back to top Go down

For Sale 2009 Sportster Custom 883 Empty Re: For Sale 2009 Sportster Custom 883

Post by Dragon Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Sorry to hear it. Sad
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Don't be sorry.. I'll git me another. Just without a payment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 am

I'll keep my eye out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down