South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes

2 posters

Go down

2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes Empty 2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes

Post by Dragon Sun May 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Just installed a full set of Pro Street Bassanis, so I don't need the originals. Complete set of full pipes ( drilled for exhaust sensors) , slipon mufflers and chrome covers and all mounting brackets. Like new, less than 500 miles on them. May also have a set of sensors as I changed those out too, will throw them in if I can find them.

SUPPOSEDLY fits Harley-Davidson Dyna models 2006-2010 except FXDF models.
Will fit FXD, FXDL, FXDC andFXDWG. Recommend verifying for your model before purchase.

Not sure of a good price and don't wanna rip anyone off, nor get ripped myself. But I saw a set on ebay WITHOUT the chrome covers for $150, so let's say $200.00 or interesting trades.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes Empty Re: 2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes

Post by hayweed Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 am

Sounds like a fair price to me. You may want to put them on Craigs list also.
Hayweed
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes Empty Re: 2009 Dyna Lowrider (FXDL ) Stock pipes

Post by Dragon Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Good idea. Very Happy

I'm in the midst of rearranging the garage and have quite a few other parts as well, just wanted to "kickstart" the sale forum a little. When I get the rest gathered up I am likely to do a listed post on there.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down