South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock seat and backrest for lowrider

2 posters

Go down

Stock seat and backrest for lowrider Empty Stock seat and backrest for lowrider

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm

I am selling a seat and backrest for a 2003 Dyna Lowrider. It is the 100th anniv. logo. Used but in very nice shape. I have been told it will only fit the lowrider. All offers considered. Not sure of the value. No longer have the bike and it is just taking up space.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stock seat and backrest for lowrider Empty Re: Stock seat and backrest for lowrider

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Hm. Wonderin about the backrest...will have to see about fitment, though. Am finding out they changed a lot around on the 09's.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Stock seat and backrest for lowrider Empty Re: Stock seat and backrest for lowrider

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm

It is a detachable backrest. I did forget to mention that in the original post.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, we get to meet up like we discussed or you haven't sold it by the BBQ, bring it along, we can find out. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey Dragon. Looks like 96-05 on the backrest. If you want I can bring it to the BBQ and we can see what the difference is. Just let me know so I can dig it out.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Sure, bring it if you can. I'm not surprised, am finding they changed a lot of stuff on the 09. Been a PITA finding stuff that fits. If the struts haven't been changed it should still work.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 pm

I know that you will have to get longer turn signal stem's for the detachable setup. It may come with the kit. Not sure. I will dig it out and bring it with me.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down