South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here!

+2
hayweed
JSteele
6 posters

Go down

Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here! Empty Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here!

Post by JSteele Wed May 02, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm going along with Tully and his wife. Also our good friends Eric and Patty are going.
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here! Empty Re: Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here!

Post by hayweed Wed May 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Not going to make it this time. Too much work. Not enough play. SUCKS
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here! Empty Re: Thunder Beach....Who's Goin...check in here!

Post by intruderrider Wed May 02, 2012 6:29 pm

i'm not going but Joe that avatar looks just like you!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 pm

intruderrider wrote:i'm not going but Joe that avatar looks just like you!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

Ain't that the truth!
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm thinking about scooting to Daytona Friday afternoon. picking up some parts at J & P early Saturday and pass thru Thunder beach Saturday afternoon, get home sometime early Sunday! Still up in the air, I've got to check to make sure the still have the parts in stock.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScooterTrash69 Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 am

We're already here. Had to ride 150 miles in the rain but we're here.
weather is good for now but suppost to rain some tomorrow. It's not
too crowded yet. We at RedRood Inn on 231 in town.
ScooterTrash69
ScooterTrash69
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 am

Um, Scott.......They can ship parts to you now.....LOL

Intruderrider.......Maybe not now. I'm clean shaven.....I think that grey hair on my chin was making me look old.....To many girls in their 20's and 30's calling me sir.....
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Thu May 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Still in the air, tomorrow would be tight with the unpacking still in progress maybe saturday ride down and back same day possibly.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

72shovelhead wrote:Still in the air, tomorrow would be tight with the unpacking still in progress maybe saturday ride down and back same day possibly.

Call me if you do.....
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Thu May 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Joe, will do for sure when i figure out what I am doing.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Thu May 03, 2012 11:12 pm

So what's there besides bars? All I keep hearing is that everyone is going to this bar and that bar.Is it like biker spring break?
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Never been down to the event, so don't know. I guess bars, swap meet? Just a big party? Guess I will find out on Saturday.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Fri May 04, 2012 10:09 am

Just like Daytona.. Just not as big. No its not a bar thing......
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Well I hope everyone made it home in one piece.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm

I did get to go today, but if I didn't like just to ride I'd say don't go on sunday. Maybe I can get there on saturday next year. bounce
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I rode down Saturday morning got there around 10 something, mostly cruised the beach and fairgrounds area on the western edge. did not got to the fairgrounds was too crowded hit every bar along the beach checking out the bikes and etc. and getting out of the heat. Did not want to ride back 10 miles east of where I was to get up with jsteele and the others,just too much traffic for me. Found a nice bar along the beach and enjoyed some adult activites until around 7 then rode back home. I might consider the fall event being possibly cooler and less crowded with regular non biker vacationers.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Sun May 06, 2012 9:52 pm

We are home....Sorry Stoney, that we could not get together.....Traffic was bad and it was a little warm...the fall rally is better....may just do that one and skip the next spring rally.
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down