South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends.

+5
hayweed
Dragon
Miss G
Scadoodle
Edera
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends. Empty If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends.

Post by Edera Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 pm

[img]If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends. Halloween[/img]

Last edited by Edera on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends. Empty Re: If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends.

Post by Scadoodle Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 pm

So if I'm not a member of the board I'm not welcome, or are you saying that you did it for them since they wouldn't get it done
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends. Empty Re: If you are a member of the South Alabama Motorcycle Society, then you are welcome and bring friends.

Post by Edera Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Please allow me to re-phrase this, If you belong to the South Alabama Motorcycle Society (which you do) you are welcome.

Hayweed asked me and Ms M to take over. I've been busy with an on line class and just got this finished tonight, about a week late. Anyway. Yes you are a member because you posted ont "THE BOARDS" so you are more than welcome.

Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead. LOL
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 am

I hope we get a decent turn out...we always have so much fun when we all get together!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 am

I do too.

Scadoodle, you think too much. Razz

IF YALL KIN REED THIZ, SHOW YER BOOTIE UP. AND BRING YORE LIL FRENZ. rabbit
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Dragon wrote:I do too.

Scadoodle, you think too much. Razz

IF YALL KIN REED THIZ, SHOW YER BOOTIE UP. AND BRING YORE LIL FRENZ. rabbit

Now dragon. You know better than to say "BOOTIE" around me. You never know WHAT I might be wearing. (or not) ROFLMAO
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Pics. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Well all my friends should be there, Maybe I'll pick up a homeless girl and bring her. Ellen doesn't do holidays of any kind, Yeah it sucks being me.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Edera, You have done a great job, I was just kinda messing with you. Sorry you were late on your class.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

I really hope to be there with my better half.
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 am

Not sure Halloween really qualifies as a holiday. Any homeless girls you pick up and bring are welcome!

;-)
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Well, I'm not going to waste the time arguing with her, It's one of those fat baby fart syndromes.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

jmunsey wrote:Not sure Halloween really qualifies as a holiday. Any homeless girls you pick up and bring are welcome!

;-)

Excuse me? Twisted Evil

Hallow's Eve
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm

"All Hallows Eve" To be immediately followed by "All Saints Day"
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 pm

And the original New Years. Take your pick
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:18 am

You guys are obviously way ahead of me on all this hallow eve stuff! But ya know......in my humble defense.....no one gives you the day off for halloween!!!! All they do is keep showing the same old tired scary movies on TV!

;-)
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:45 am

jmunsey wrote:You guys are obviously way ahead of me on all this hallow eve stuff! But ya know......in my humble defense.....no one gives you the day off for halloween!!!! All they do is keep showing the same old tired scary movies on TV!

;-)

Look at it this way...just another excuse to party....not that we really need an excuse. Wink
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Dont do Halloween Shocked

Think thats the way all the "cool" peeps say it these days .. lol!

"Dont Do"
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 pm

remember "phantasm" , from the late '70's I thinketh , werent nuthin' "same old tired and skeery" bout that one ..
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Jack lol!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah the truth is Halloween is actually a Holiday. Not a Christian Holiday. But it is one. I normally don't do It either, I jut want to get together with the gang.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Will someone be there handing out candy????!!!!!

;-)
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 am

Well....I am sure they can make some sort of candy SHOTS..... Twisted Evil
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:03 am

Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U da Man!!!

;-)
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 am

And I DO happen to have a half gallon of maraschino cherries that have been soaking in Bacardi 151 Rum Since last November... Twisted Evil

Does that count? Cool

Otherwise....

http://www.thatsthespirit.com/en/drinks/articles/candy_for_adults.asp
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next