South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?  Empty Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Just wondering if I might be able to bump into someone down here this week.. I'm working at the Wharf this week and stumbled across one of the guys bikes from this website. Not sure who's bike it was but I remember seeing pictures of it up on here. It's the street bike with the little red bull can on the air shock reserve

Back to top Go down

Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?  Empty Re: Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?

Post by Miss G Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

No concert for me, sadly. :-( Who's playing?
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?  Empty Re: Anyone coming over to Gulf Shores for the concerts this weekend?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Chris Young, Jason Aldean, Thompson Square, Styx, and Yes are all going to be at the Wharf Amphitheater tomorrow and Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Wow....dayum...nice lineup!!!! Sad
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 pm

yeah I work for a security group that does concerts. usually I'm working the front of the stage. I've got to see all kinds of artists. Cee Lo Green, Motorhead, Foo Fighters, Deff Lepard, Heart, uhh. jezz I can't remember most of them but its awesome to get paid and work with these guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Ok...now I'm jealous!!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 pm

The company is hiring people. They're called Event Operations Group. They're having hiring sessions this month and next month.
The number to call and get info are
Auburn 334-884-5108
Birmingham, Huntsville, Jacksonville, and Tuscallousa 205-605-0267

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm just jealous. I have a good job, actually. What you do is just cool!! What a Face
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah its pretty neat its opened me up to a lot of different types of music that are quite pleasurable ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Roger Thats my bike you've been seein lol . I work right behind the amphitheater at the pool. ANd I knew putting that can on there was a good idea lmao everyone I've met or seen has said somethin about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah ima be there at the wharf for the next two days! Maby I might bump into you lol ima be one of the guys in the white shirts and black pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 pm

I'll be workin Fri morn at the pool. Be there till 5 oclock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Lol ill be getting there around the time you leave though

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I've seen YES and STXY in concert before, but I'm still jealous. Wish I knew this earlier. I guess I need to check the boards more often
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Well next weekend is kings of Leon and Miranda Lambert if you guys like them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down