South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting.

2 posters

Go down

Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting. Empty Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I am military by profession, but I run an auto shop out of my house. I am well equipped and can do just about anything. Have a stuck bolt? Need a little welding? Need some advice give me a shout.

I am new to motorcycles, but have been working on cars, diesels, building motors for years. Give me a call, maybe I can help. I can even come to you.

Perhaps you may be able to do things I am not that great at, such as carpentry Razz

Cale 251-209-1518

Back to top Go down

Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting. Empty Re: Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting.

Post by Paladin Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 pm

looking for any help? LOL
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting. Empty Re: Jack of all Trades. Welding, Fabrication, wiring, painting.

Post by camo Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello Cale... I didnt realize this was you until now.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down