South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

project bike for sale

2 posters

Go down

project bike for sale Empty project bike for sale

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

I have to sell my project chopper - moving to an apartment in New Orleans and have no place for it.

Its a Hyosung GV650 motor (titled frame and motor), 90 degree vtwin dual carb water cooled - dyno'd at 65.25 RWHP at Suzuki City in Biloxi prior to build. Custom one of a kind handmade frame and swingarm. 15" x 150 series wheels/tires with 0 miles. custom gas tank with new petcock and pop-up gas cap, sportbike inverted forks, solo seat - rigid frame. 18" seat height, 4 " ground clearance, weighes 325.8 LBS - total!

Wiring is about 50-60% finished, chain needs 2 links removed, and rear drum brake needs to be hooked up (couldnt decide between pedal or lever). Have wiring diagram (and wires are color coded), parts book, even some spare parts to go with it.

I have it listed on craigslist for $1000 - anyone here I will make a better deal with. Hate to see it go before I finished it - but cant keep it. Pics are in the "garage" or "shop" - not sure which Smile My bad - its in "member projects" - duh! http://samcs.mmorpgheroes.com/t111-the-amish-chopper-build

newer pictures on the craigslist ad...
http://mobile.craigslist.org/mcy/2275393962.html

Back to top Go down

project bike for sale Empty Re: project bike for sale

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Sweet look.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 am

Hate to see it go. Was enjoying the build.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down