South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19

2 posters

Go down

Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19  Empty Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 am

This is at the Sports plex on canal rd. Think I'll crash it with whatever bike I can get running Laughing
I have emailed the City to find out the requirements for exhibiting a bike and will post the resulting info in this post for those that might be interested.
Ok...they answered my email. Registration is $20 a vehicle and before 9:30 am. You must pay to allow people's kids to apply sticky handprints and view your vehicle (cycles included). I will not be showing Shocked

Last edited by seaguy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19  Empty Re: Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19

Post by hayweed Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 am

Added to calendar.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19  Empty Re: Orange Beach Seafood Fest & Car Show Sat. 2/19

Post by Miss G Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Sricky hand prints? What happened to if it ain't yours, don't touch it??? I wouldn't show either, not that I have anything worth showing. lol!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down