South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods Vs. Rockers, McSherry's in Fairhope.

Go down

Mods Vs. Rockers, McSherry's in Fairhope. Empty Mods Vs. Rockers, McSherry's in Fairhope.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:24 am

I thought this had been posted up here but I guess not. Every month there is a Mods Vs. Rockers meet-up at McSherry's in Fairhope. It's on the second Thursday of every month. Twisted and I went over last night and it was pretty cool. Our buddy Lance showed up on his Shadow 600. Not only were there vintage cafe bikes, but there was a Husaberg motard, a panhead bagger, and 3 Buells! It was a nice time with some cool folks! One guy rode over on a Yamaha RD60! Anyway, it won't be happening again for another month. So y'all have got plenty of time to prepare and get yer butts over there!
BTW I was going to take pictures, but when we got there I realized the batteries in my camera were dead! Sad

Back to top Go down

Mods Vs. Rockers, McSherry's in Fairhope. Empty Re: Mods Vs. Rockers, McSherry's in Fairhope.

Post by weirdbeard Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 am

I like that place. I had no idea they did that. Post up next time and let us know. I will never remember.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down