South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online yard sale (and needs list )

3 posters

Go down

Online yard sale (and needs list ) Empty Online yard sale (and needs list )

Post by Dragon Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Full set of stock exhaust pipes and mufflers for 2009 Dyna Lowrider, 96 Cu. In. engine, complete with EGR valves and original mounting brackets, less than 500 miles. $200

Full set of clutch discs and all parts ( bolts, springs, etc) for same bike. Again, less than 500 miles. $150

Pair of Ethan Allen wicker loveseats. Like new, currently being sold as a set by Ethan Allen for 900 apiece and they are smaller now. $500 for the pair.
Online yard sale (and needs list ) DSC_0013
Online yard sale (and needs list ) DSC_0012

The 01 Harley Night Train may be going back up for sale. I am giving Nick a few days to decide and contact me whether or not he is going to try to continue to buy it or not, but time is short, I cannot wait very much longer on that. Nor wait much longer on payments either, we need the full amount to be submitted. $10,000.00
Online yard sale (and needs list ) 06

If anyone knows someone well off who lives in Ohio (or wants to ) and is looking for a house, she is selling hers up there. Beautiful fully renovated home with two car garage in the country and comes with 80 acres of PRIME hunting ground. (deer and wild turkey wander through the yard )
PM for more info.

Otherwise, I need a job that pays better than now with less PHYSICAL for my health. She needs a job as well. Both very badly.

More to come as I remember everything we have going out the door. As flat out bottom line as I can make it, if something of this list does not move in the next month, (PARTICULARLY THE NIGHT TRAIN THE JOBS OR THE HOUSE ) we will have no choice but to move back to her house, which will be in a dead end town with no jobs either and be figuring out how to pay $500 a month heating bills and other utilities, let alone eat at all through this winter.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Online yard sale (and needs list ) Empty Re: Online yard sale (and needs list )

Post by joeyputt Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 am

I will spread the word, I would think someone would grab that night train up pretty quick! Beautiful bike! I wish you the best bro and hope everything works out for you quickly!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 am

...How far are you from Milton? We know some people around there and can check if anyone is needing help with work if it is not too far of a drive for you.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Am in Daphne. Would travel up to an hour from there in any direction, and more if the wages were right. Wink
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 am

Dude. I've asked around about some jobs in my area, but haven't had much luck yet. I've got a not so promising maybe and a bunch of no's. But my thoughts are with you guys and I'm going to keep trying and let ya know if anything happens down here.
P.S. If I wasn't so flat broke myself, I'd probably scoop up that night train just to resell it! That thing will go quickly at that price bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I would think so. That is right at lowball NADA, and their suggested resell is 14,995. Just had two grand in work done on it from eastern shore Harley, it really needs nothing but a couple minor cosmetics.

Just keep eyes and ears out is all I can ask and do appreciate it. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostrider Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Dragon put that bike on Craigslist and it should move really quick. Man thats a nice bike, if I hadn't just bought that ole shovelhead and spent so much on a new motor for the race car I would have jumped all over that thing at that price.
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostrider Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Oh and as for a job, I do know that Springer on the BR site was asking a couple of weeks ago if anyone needed a job because they were hiring at BFGoodrich here in Tuscaloosa. Sounded like a pretty good paying job too. Maybe you can get weirdBeard or Hayweed to get the info for you as I'm not on that site anymore. Just a thought anyway!
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:28 pm

the oil field is slow right now, but if you are x navy or willing to work in a entry level position i could try see what companies need deckhands,they start any where from $120.a day to $160. a day and the work is not hard.you would probabbly have to work 28 on and 14 0ff for a while.then when you get some time in i might be able to get you on at my company,but thats just a thought.if you stick with it for a year you could get a a.b. ticket and thats $240.to $300. a day,but let me know i get off on the 14th

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Open for anything. Send me a PM with the info, thanks. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down