South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Mob Tuesday 11/9 Cancelled due to no interest

+5
hayweed
Phantom
Mrbadlands
01YZF6
weirdbeard
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flash Mob Tuesday 11/9 Cancelled due to no interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Flash Mob Tuesday 11/9 Cancelled due to no interest

Post by hayweed Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:25 pm

I got the email. But the bike is still in the shop. Crying or Very sad Wish I could make it. But it would take me at least an hour to get there and I dont leave work till 6. But without a bike it wouldn't be the same. I'll have to catch the next one.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Flash Mob Tuesday 11/9 Cancelled due to no interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Flash Mob Tuesday 11/9 Cancelled due to no interest

Post by Phantom Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Good... that means the email went out.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm

For those of you that show up and have never been there..... If you are coming from CR 32... Once you see Big Daddy's, the last driveway on the left is the one you want to pull in as that is where the bike parking is.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Yea I got it. Unfortunately I was in a small bike accident last night on 181. I am reasonably ok, got a bummed up foot (bruised and swollen) and a bummed up left shoulder. No one to blame except for myself. The bike is already at ESHD for repairs. I am going to go in the morning to get a look over at the doctors office just for the wifes reassurance. You all go have a good time at either Big Daddy's or a ride. I wish I could be there with you all.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 pm

I may or may not make it......i hope more come but I will just have to see once I get home. My laptop at home is gone with my wife out of town and I am not sure if the ole dinosaur of a desktop will work! so I may not be back on here until i get to the office tomorrow!

Hope I can make it but I am not sure right now....

badland, sorry to hear that brother, I hope it all work out to be ok and you get it back rubber side down soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Mrbadlands wrote:Yea I got it. Unfortunately I was in a small bike accident last night on 181. I am reasonably ok, got a bummed up foot (bruised and swollen) and a bummed up left shoulder. No one to blame except for myself. The bike is already at ESHD for repairs. I am going to go in the morning to get a look over at the doctors office just for the wifes reassurance. You all go have a good time at either Big Daddy's or a ride. I wish I could be there with you all.

Damn man. Hope you and the bike are ok. Keep us updated on this.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 pm

I got no email but if there isnt any folks interested im out

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Just got home and saw that it has been canceled.... Guess nobody else was interested. Oh well... we will try again another day.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

HA
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:17 pm

hayweed wrote:
Damn man. Hope you and the bike are ok. Keep us updated on this.

It is all good, the bike is in the shop with probably replacement of the Left crash guards, Left Saddlebag, Tourpak, Tank, maybe the handlebars, and other small cosmetic stuff. I am gonna attend the doctor in the morning and confirm my suspicions of being a little bruised up.

Tried to law her down and the bike stood up right at the end and slammed me into the vehicle where the My elbow hit and jammed up the shoulder and the highway peg got my foot bruised up. I am just wondering how long it is gonna take ESHD to fix it. I know there is a delay waiting on "painted" parts from the MOCO. At any rate, I am sure everything will be just fine.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 pm

That sucks bro what happened and what caused you to crash?

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Happy to hear you are ok Brother!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:38 pm

A little more notice might help with interest and badlands hope you are OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Glad to hear you are OK. Its scary to read a bike had a little accident...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Glad to hear you and bike will come out ok, Bro.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks All, I am pretty much OK. Still a little stiffness, but getting better. Doc said I would live and could head back to work. I still have not heard anything on what the damages to the bike are, but I am optimistic and should be back soon *IF* ESHD can get the painted parts from the MOCO in a reasoinable amount of time.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3