South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

5 posters

Go down

FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Empty FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

Post by joeyputt Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 pm

I KNOW MOST OF US HERE BUILD OUR OWN BIKES BUT SOME DO NOT OR SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO SO THIS IS FOR YOU.

EVERY FALL WINTER I TRY TO TAKE IN A FEW CUSTOM BUILDS OR STOCK RESTORATIONS TO DO OVER THE COOLER FALL AND WINTER SEASON, IT IS STARTING TO COOL OFF AND I AM READY TO GO!

I OFFER FULL BARE FRAME CUSTOM BUILDS AS WELL AS STOCK RESTORATIONS OF MOST ALL MOTORCYCLES AND OFF ROAD MACHINES FOR THE STREET, TRACK, OR SHOW. I ALSO CUSTOM BUILD AND/OR RESTORE ENGINES FROM ANTIQUE SMALL ENGINES TO BIG BLOCK AUTO ENGINES AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS WITH A FULL LINE OF RARE SERVICES SO WHETHER YOU OR A FRIEND NEEDS A COMPLETE BUILD OR JUST SOME PARTS FABRICATED OR POLISHING WORK, HAND FABBED TANKS OR FENDERS OR WILD ENGINE SWAPS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!

WE SPECIALIZE IN FULL CUSTOM SPECIAL BUILDS BUT ENJOY RESTORATIONS AS WELL SO IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL BUILD IN MIND LET ME KNOW AND I CAN HELP MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY!
I NORMALLY GIVE TOTAL PRICE ESTIMATES ON MOST WORK BUT CAN WORK BY THE HOUR TO HELP IF REQUESTED AND WILL HAPPILY WORK WITH YOU TO STAY WITHIN YOUR BUDGET AND YES WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AS WELL!

*******SPECIAL NOTE*******
I FEEL MOST OF YOU KNOW BY NOW THAT I USE THIS FORUM EXCLUSIVELY AND THAT I AM HERE FOR BROTHERHOOD/SISTERHOOD, FRIENDSHIP, AND TO SHARE IDEAS AND BUILDS WITH ONE ANOTHER AND TRY TO NOT TALK BUSINESS HERE FOR I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO FEEL I AM HERE JUST TO ADVERTISE FOR I AM NOT! I HAVE RECIEVED SEVERAL PRIVATE MESSAGES REQUESTING INFORMATION ON HOW TO POLISH, ETC. AND HAVE TRIED TO SHARE FULLY WITH EACH OF YOU TO HELP YOU DO YOUR OWN WORK ON YOUR PROJECTS AND SIMPLY AM PLACING THIS POST FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT WISH TO OR DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO THEIR OWN WORK. I THOROUGHLY ENJOY MY TIME HERE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME IN!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Empty Re: FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

Post by weirdbeard Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Joey its has surprised me how freely you share your trade secrets and information. I think that is really cool. I don't really know yet whats going to go down with my sporty, but I know who I will come to if I want to polish or engrave the motor.. or both. cheers
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Empty Re: FALL/WINTER BIKE BUILD/RESTORATION OPENINGS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

Post by Dragon Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

My needs fall into the category of powdercoating and anodizing, at least for the moment. Which are closely followed by lack of funds for the previously mentioned stuff. But oh don't you worry, if any of this kind of stuff comes up, I will definitely be giving you a holler. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:45 am

Weirdbeard I am kind of old school and believe in taking care of each other and have a strong loyalty for family and friends, besides what kind of man would I be if I did not try to help and share information with all of my brothers here who even though they do not know, nor have ever met me, have all treated me so well! This is why I chose SAMCS as my home! Most of my friends say I am too nice but I still believe in honor & respect and that a mans word means something, I am a bit of a dinosaur I guess! Man I even use stamps on occasion and paper money too!

Dragon I am going to invest in a powdercoater soon, had hoped to try already but it may be a bit before I grab one but definately by the first of the year...but if you wanted to try it harbor freight has a setup for $50 I was thinking about testing that would probably be great for small bike parts and you can cook the small covers and parts in a toaster oven or an old kitchen oven for larger parts so that will save the expense of purchasing the powdercoat oven...of course I would use an old one that you would not ever use for food again!

I was not trying to get into members pockets guys, I just wanted to spread the word in case you had any friends that do not like to do their own builds. I really felt kind of awkward even posting this thread as business is really not why I am here...but I figured I would put it out there for our visitors as well.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Need more like you Joey! Honor and Respect is something lacking in our country! /salute

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Don't worry Joey. That is what this forum is all about. To spread the word about the work that you do. And do so well. For others to know that you are there for them if they need the help.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks brother Hayweed I appreciate it!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 am

Joey, this is what a Forum is for.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 am

That is the main reason we put the "member services" on the forum. Everyone has a job and someone will need work done or need a little help sooner or later. This gives them a place to start.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

...And I think that it is great that you all put a forum here for all members to list their services so that we may take care of one another! I was only reluctant because I work in the motorcycle/atv industry and just wanted to make sure everyone knows, and I feel most already knew, that I am not here just to try and use the site for financial gain, had I worked in any other industry I wouldn't have thought twice about posting here and I encourage all members to do so. Thank you all for being so cool and understanding, you are a great bunch and THAT is why I am here!!!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down