South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley !

+6
joeyputt
hayweed
Paladin
Dragon
weirdbeard
Phantom
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley ! Empty Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley !

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello all, my name is Michele and I have a 2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob. I have been riding for 8 years and I have moved from the Ham the middle of August. I have had many long distant trips including, Milwaukee,Wa ; Key West,Fl ; Branson,Mo I love to put miles on my bike. I have logged 12,000 miles on my baby in 6 months so I am excited to finally have some folks to ride with again.

Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley ! NewPics005

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley ! Empty Re: Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley !

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

welcome from magnolia springs

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley ! Empty Re: Greetings from a bad ass biker chick in Foley !

Post by Phantom Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Welcome and sweet bike.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I guess you could be considered a bad ass. monkey You rode the tall bike... I think I have a video of that somewhere... Suspect
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome from Bay Minette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:39 pm

welcome from foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

So fellow Folian can you show me where the hell to ride around here or what geesh I miss Hwy 25 and Cheaha ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Nice ride. Very Happy

Branson is awesome, my family all hails from central Illinois and I been there a couple times Wink

Welcome from Daphne. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:06 am

welcome from Perdido Beach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 am

yep me and my ol' lady ride all over baldwin county. we are just north of 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:58 am

hi and welcome from silverhill.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 am

Welcome from west Mobile. Nice scoot.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome!! Love to see a fellow Lady Rider Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 am

Welcome from Gulf Shores. There are nice roads round these parts, you've just gotta know where they are and not mind riding long stretches of straight flat roads to get there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 am

Nick does your wife ride I would love to have another chick to hang with maybe I can talk her into riding Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Welcome from Dothan! It is always good to have the ladies with us and your bike looks very nice!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I am working feverishly to get her on one, evry bike I bring home she just says no I dont like it. I am currently on number 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm

She can't be that picky...shes with you Laughing loves ya Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Howdy from Orange Beach and welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:16 pm

HELLO FROM SLOCOMB AL ,

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm

welcome from over in Dothan as well ( a month late on this post)
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostrider Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am

Shell you shure uff a bad ass biker chick (LOL) really you just a sweet thing with a sharp ass bike. but you will enjoy it on this site!! Have fun here girl
Ghost (you know Ghostrider1281 from that other site we will not mention here)
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

I hear man !

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Welcome, and you have a very nice looking bike.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am

Greetings from Centreville. We do need to meet up sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next