South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE

+6
jughead
weirdbeard
Edera
hayweed
Phantom
Dragon
10 posters

Go down

THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE Empty THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am

while out for a ride with a friend that had just purchased his new toy, I was traveling south bound on state park road when a kind fellow decided to cross the yellow line and subsequently send me and my beloved gsxr hurding into the surrounding swamp. I recovered the fallen friend and she is drip drying at the shop. Gonna get started on her in a couple of days

Back to top Go down

THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE Empty Re: THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 am

well that bites.hope you are well though thats all that realy matters.you can replace the bike but not the person.

Back to top Go down

THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE Empty Re: THE GSXR IS GONNA BE DOWN A LITTLE WHILE

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 am

Hope you're ok, Bro. Bikes can be fixed, bodies....not so easy.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 am

Dang, glad you are ok. Did you report it to the police?
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 am

Glad your still movin. If you call boss v8 he can show you how to dry it out really quick.(boss hoss fire) lol!
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 am

Damn cagers! Hope your OK, let me know if I can help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 am

Glad you hear you're doing OK. I thought you were suppose to be helping me get back on mine. LOL Ok , glad you have no broken bones
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

yeah I'm fine for the most part, gonna try and get to work on her tomorrow figured two days in a 140 degree shop would start the drying process

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm

nickestes wrote: figured two days in a 140 degree shop would start the drying process

Your shop too ah. ? Good thing you didn't die. Surprised

Is that attempted murder on the cages behave? Or assault with a deadly weapon? Suspect
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by jughead Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Glad you're OK.
The bike can be repaired/replaced
jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 am

Glad to here your ok

crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

Watch out for cagers, Stay out of the No-Zone and make yourself visible using lane position. Glad you safe, Its dangerous out there if you drop your guard for one second, it can end up badly.

P.S. Your bike needed a bath anyway. Mine does to come to think of it..Hmmm
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:07 am

Glad you are ok man, I know we all agree it is better to have to fix the bike than you.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

soon to be off to see if I can breath life back into the beast, fyi if everyone could be on the look out for a front fairing and windscreen for a 2002 suzuki gsxr 1000, and possibly a front brake fluid reservoir. many thanks for the concerns. hoping to be back on the saddle again

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm

glad to hear that you are ok. are you going after him?

and I mean legally
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm

dont know who he is didnt stop so I just pulled the bike out with my rig, and hauled it to the shop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down