South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAMATIC REDUCTION-----2004 Craft Pro Toy Hauler tandem axle----**$4500** from $6000

Go down

DRAMATIC REDUCTION-----2004 Craft Pro Toy Hauler tandem axle----**$4500** from $6000 Empty DRAMATIC REDUCTION-----2004 Craft Pro Toy Hauler tandem axle----**$4500** from $6000

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm

have ( and have no more use for) 18' enclosed tandem axled Toy Hauler, will hold two m/c or 1, 3 or 4-wheeler. Has capability of becoming a studio type apt with 2 double beds or king size if toy is outside Proffesionally made by CRAFT-PRO this is very heavily made unit with roof mounted A/C and Heat, both of which work very well. Checkerboarded tile floor with diamond plated track that goes from the edge of loading ramp dropdown back wall to inside by kitchenette. Plenty of cabinet space above and below countertop. Built in coffee maker and under counter cd/clock radio stereo, also microwave fridge. Asking $6000 down from $6750...call Bob@850-346-7747
***DRAMATICALLY REDUCED***** to $4500 ....I have had this for 5 months and most of that was in Calif ,on the way there or on the way back....it hardly if at all rained ...Since I have been back it has rained virtually non-stop....because the rain was blowing sidewise so much it stared to come in under the edge of roof line,thru the insulation and slight drip onto deck....it is very very slight but I now know it is there and can no longer in good conscious sell it at $6500 or so which it is really worth. So I am going to call this a glorified MC enclosed trailer that just happens to have all the peviously noted amenities. I do not have the mindset to mess with it anymore...I need the space it is sitting in more than that. So for all the people that looked at it,wished it was a little cheaper ...HERE it is....it is a minor drip when it rains...it is very hard not to have one if you have ever owned a rubber roofed RV that
was not kept under an RV garage or other protection ....call Bob at 850-346-7747....$4500 cash will get you the title

Last edited by Bob on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : price reduction)

Back to top Go down