South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta!

5 posters

Go down

heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta! Empty heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

https://2img.net/h/i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/pixmith/DSC00976.jpg

Back to top Go down

heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta! Empty Re: heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta!

Post by weirdbeard Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Cool. I would like to see more. Twisted Evil
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta! Empty Re: heres the pic of my old bike im still working on! going for a rat rod look sorta!

Post by Dragon Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Looks like a good start. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Keep the pics coming during the build.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:52 pm

is that a fazer?
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 pm

sweeeeet
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Yeah. Sweet bike dude. Why don't you go start a thread in the shop section so that we can all see the stuff you do. I'd love to watch this bike progress. I've got a project thread up over there and so do some other folks. Oh and welcome to the forum dude. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down