South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell)

+2
Dragon
Mrbadlands
6 posters

Go down

New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell) Empty New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell)

Post by Mrbadlands Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 am

Greetings all
Just found your site and looked through quite a few of the posts and decided to join up and see if I can contribute at the least to the membership numbers and hopefully something constructive as well. Of all the posts I have looked at, it seems like there is a wide range of people riding an even wider range of bikes. I consider that a good thing. I have never thought less of someone because they rode something different than I did.

Enough of that! I live south of Fairhope, down in the Barnwell community really close to the Fish River Bridge. I ride a Black Roadking and do quite a few miles (not a High Mileage type) doing trips between This area and South Louisiana. I work in Louisiana a lot and use the bike for traveling over there regularly if for nothing else, to spend more time on the bike.

You said say something about me and my bike and that is what I attempted in the feeble posting above. If there is something I forgot to include, please do tell me and I will cover that subject too.

I will try and get some pics up of the bike as time allows. Gotta leave out for New Orleans tomorrow for 4 days and then on to other points within Louisiana for 7 more days.

Thanks
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell) Empty Re: New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:48 am

welcome to the forum get up with us and ride, and yes we love pics

Back to top Go down

New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell) Empty Re: New Member from South of Fairhope (Barnwell)

Post by Dragon Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 am

Welcome from Daphne and also some former Louisianans. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:58 am

welcome to the boards.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 am

Welcome from Mobile. Come visit us at the bike show.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 am

welcome from the fish river area

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 am

Welcome to the boards. Stay safe on your trip!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 am

Welcome. We are nearly neighbors. I am on 24 across from biscuit king. Oh, you are number 100.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 am

Phantom wrote:Welcome. We are nearly neighbors. I am on 24 across from biscuit king. Oh, you are number 100.

Thanks for the greeting from you and all the others. I got just a couple things to say.

1.> I may attend the bike show if I am in a legitimate condition to do so. I am going into have some outpatient surgery (Sinus) around then and not sure of the dates.

2.> Not sure what number being 100 means, but I am not getting another tat without seeing it's design first. lol

3.> I will be out and about and maybe I will get the chance to meet you all!!

I am very familiar with the biscuit king. I used to go every now and then and pick up a couple "Combo Biscuits" for me and the misses from time to time. That was back when he had he own little spot on 98 before he ended up where he is now.

Thanks Again!!!!

Last edited by Mrbadlands on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something else)
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

You were the 100th member.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilestromrider Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

This is not Royce is it?
mobilestromrider
mobilestromrider
Rear of the Pack

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

mobilestromrider wrote:This is not Royce is it?

Yes Mark, It is

How you doing?
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilestromrider Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Doing good, glad to see ya showed up on here

Mrbadlands wrote:
mobilestromrider wrote:This is not Royce is it?

Yes Mark, It is

How you doing?
mobilestromrider
mobilestromrider
Rear of the Pack

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down