South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio controlled airplane for sale

Go down

Radio controlled airplane for sale Empty Radio controlled airplane for sale

Post by rglgatortail Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:58 pm

This is a nice condition Ultra Sport 60 that is a custom one off. This plane has been bashed to have the look on the front that you see here.  This plane has the usual hangar rashes in the covering here and there but the plane is in excellent condition on the inside. This plane has never been crashed. I am selling this plane as is and it is equipped with all Futaba radio gear and a O.S. 61FX engine is on the front. The retracts are Dave Brown units. At this time I will not ship this plane because I dont know how to box this thing and I dont want to go thru the scare of shipping this thing wondering if it will make it to a destination. Any questions feel free to ask.

Payment is in the form of cash or USPS Postal or Western Union Money order no other types of money order will be accepted.

This plane will not be shipped so local pickup only, If you live close by we can talk about meeting somewhere close by but please ask for more information.

Radio controlled airplane for sale 20131207_145554
Radio controlled airplane for sale 20131207_145700
Radio controlled airplane for sale 20131207_145715
Radio controlled airplane for sale 20131207_145514
rglgatortail
rglgatortail
Skid Mark

Back to top Go down