South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family!

4 posters

Go down

The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family! Empty The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family!

Post by JSteele Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 am

A officer killed guiding Barry to a campaign appearance? My day is ruined. I'm pissed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/09/motorcycle-officer-in-obama-motorcade-killed-in-collision/?test=latestnews
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family! Empty Re: The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family!

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:22 pm

RIP RIDER and LEO !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family! Empty Re: The least he could have done was to pay a visit to the family!

Post by hayweed Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 pm

That's the way it is. It's just another biker. Nobody gives a s*it. Prayers for the family.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 pm

The first battle of the Second American Revolution begins Nov 6, 2012 at a voting booth near you!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down