South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sons m90

3 posters

Go down

sons m90 Empty sons m90

Post by kushlabum Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

my son bought a 2010 M90 new from halls motorsports - well it seems there was a recall due to a faulty circuit board in the alternator which he never got a written notice on. well to make a long story short he and I were out riding and the bike went dead- we pulled the seat off and the battery was literally smoking and we had to have the bike towed I then got on line and found out about the recall contacted halls motorsports and they told him to bring the bike in, they supposedly replaced the faulty board but when they replaced the fuses and tried to crank the bike it just blew all of the fuses again - they then called my son and told him it would cost $1200.00 and up for them to trace down the problem and repair it. I'm of the opinion the problem with the bike was caused by the faulty board but they insist on charging for the repair - anyone out there know if the recall problem could possibly have melted the wiring and shorted the system out?

kushlabum

Back to top Go down

sons m90 Empty Re: sons m90

Post by crispy Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm

if it was me they would fix it or fix there shop after i tore it up . thats there problem bro make them fix it for FREE
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by jughead Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 pm

I hate Trent Hall. Unfortunately you have to leave Mobile County to deal with anyone else. I have written records of dates and times I had conversations with him about my bike. He threatened to not honor my warranty if I tried to use his shop for repairs because I did not buy my bike from him. I will start riding a bicycle before he gets a penny of my money. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with him also.

Gulf Shores Power Sports are liars and thieves also.

It is really sad that there is not a good metric dealer in south Alabama.
I had to take my bike to Pensacola Motorsports.

The following was the info I received from another forum when I posted about Halls.

1. immediately contact Suzuki customer service and file a complaint.
2. Ask for the area Suzuki REP's NAME, E_MAIL and TELEPHONE NUMBER and fill him/her in on the problems. (THEY NEED TO BE DOCUMENTED THUROUGHLY)
3. Tell all your friends and spread the word about this dealer.

Not sure how far you are willing to go not to do business with this jerk, however I tell EVERYONE how he is.

jughead
jughead
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down