South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

open letter to phantom

4 posters

Go down

open letter to phantom Empty open letter to phantom

Post by beachbum_ Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 am

I would like to take and say thanks to Phantom for all he did to get this forum to the point it is at now And to all that helped in the process.
I would also like to see if someone could maybe organize a meet n greet ride in his honor and would love to see phantom and his wife join in
and as long as i have my second bike (Phantom it would be my pleasure for the two of u guys to hop on and join all your brothers and sisters for a day of fun kickin it in the breeze) You have always been a great friend and its not often i meet youngsters like you that are straight up honest and trustworthy. Thanks again from just a dam ol bum_ from East LA

ps i believe hayweed is a great choice (well for a white boy) to keep us going forward

and to all the members here even though at times we have had or differences i believe as a group of diverse hmm or is that perverse
it is a damn nice pleasure to be part of it. now lets just get on em n ride

Peace beach_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

open letter to phantom Empty Re: open letter to phantom

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 am

Well said bum. But just so everyone knows. Phantom is still on the admin board. He will still be around and involved with us. It's just too much on the home front for him right now and he be on here as much as he would like. And thanks for the vote of confidence. I will do my best to keep everything going.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by intruderrider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Well like Im said before I wrote this. Thanks phantom! and + 1 for what beach_bum said.
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by river rat Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 am

I'm with Beach Bum , thank you Phantom , and thank you for stepping up Hayweed .
river rat
river rat
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down